Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pastor Steven Anderson: "G*d Hates Barack Obama"

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:35 AM
  • 53 Replies

Pastor says he hates Barack Obama, and he will prove from the bible why he should hate Barack Obama. He says God wants him to hate Barack Obama, and that God hates Barack Obama.

Steven's ends his interview that wishing a gay man would get brain cancer and die like Ted Kennedy.  

Watch the video to see the rest of the hate coming from this man.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:40 AM

Isn't that sweet....throwing up

jessilin0113
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:45 AM
I hate that these people preach from a position of authority, like they KNOW what God wants (funny how god hates all the same people they do), and because of that authority, others believe them, without demanding proof.
TTWWBB
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:04 AM
Really? I spoke to God this morning and he told me that Obama is a great guy, is super cool and this Pastor Anderson is an idiot. He also told me that I needed to finish off my husbands left over birthday cake for breakfast.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsbmom
by Lois Lane on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:04 AM

I wasn't aware he had a direct phoneline to God. eye rolling

Joqui
by Joqui on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:09 AM
Dontcha know a lot of these bigots claim to have Him on speed dial...

Quoting cjsbmom:

I wasn't aware he had a direct phoneline to God. eye rolling

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Joqui
by Joqui on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:10 AM
That's cool... Gawd told me I need to lay in bed all day grrr these darn kids who don't respect my gawd's wishes lol

Quoting TTWWBB:

Really? I spoke to God this morning and he told me that Obama is a great guy, is super cool and this Pastor Anderson is an idiot. He also told me that I needed to finish off my husbands left over birthday cake for breakfast.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
candlegal
by Judy on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:13 AM

LOL

Quoting TTWWBB:

Aasiyah
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:17 AM

yep cause God spoke to h im and told him so.. religous zealout nutcase.  another lie against God..imagine that.  oh my.. what exactly is his relgiion?

Princess223
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:17 AM

A lie don't care who tells it.

PamR
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:17 AM

Obviously, this guy is a nut.  What worries me is that some of the nuts who listen to him might just decide to do something. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)