Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Secret Muslim Society

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:47 PM
  • 12 Replies

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
itsmesteph11
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:54 PM

NEWSFLASH!    Woman speaks her mind! 

That the best you got?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

SxyMartini
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:07 PM

please explain to me how he is Muslim if he attended wright's church for 20 years??? It's one or the other not both. 

Also according to the almighty Beck, Obama is a Racist who believes in liberation theology. 

Liberation theology[1] is a movement in Christian theology which interprets the teachings of Jesus Christ in terms of a liberation from unjust economic, political, or social conditions. It has been described by proponents as "an interpretation of Christian faith through the poor's suffering, their struggle and hope, and a critique of society and the Catholic faith and Christianity through the eyes of the poor",[2] and by detractors as Christianity influenced by Marxism and Communism.[3]

Hmmmmm...where does Muslim fit in?????

Make up your minds!

Joqui
by Joqui on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:08 PM

sxy I love you...

SxyMartini
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:10 PM

NO THIS IS SO STUPID! STOP SAYING RANDOM SHIT HOPING IT WILL STICK!

Stupid is as stupid does

kara_thrace
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:18 PM

Since we are lumping people together I guess I can just generalize from this clip about Obama voters..??

SxyMartini
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:35 PM

SxyMartini
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:38 PM

Gretchen2876
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:09 PM

The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it. Or the way it is, or ought to be. What's more important, is that we're all looking for it, and a way to see it.

Desi DeNardo (via Starbucks coffee cup)

muslimah
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:07 PM

I do agree that there is no way Barack Obama could have sat 20 years under the congregation of Rev. Write and not share his ideology, that part I will give her.

As far as being a Muslim goes...

Everything about Obama says non-Muslim starting with his denial of being a Muslim. Muslims don't deny Islam it is a grave sin.

Even his marriage if he was a Muslim he would of had to be married according to Shariah (if he were a Muslim) or his marriage wouldn't be valid and he was married under Rev. Write in his church.

The part about how he grew up and his father being a Muslim doesn't even hold water because his father not only didn't raise him but he was not practicing or living Islam his self to pass it down to a son he wasn't even raising.

Personally as a Muslim I get insulted by the claim/insinuations that Obama is a Muslim and see it as an insult that anyone would even think that he is one of us.

tericared
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:19 PM

Quoting muslimah:

I do agree that there is no way Barack Obama could have sat 20 years under the congregation of Rev. Write and not share his ideology, that part I will give her.

As far as being a Muslim goes...

Everything about Obama says non-Muslim starting with his denial of being a Muslim. Muslims don't deny Islam it is a grave sin.

Even his marriage if he was a Muslim he would of had to be married according to Shariah (if he were a Muslim) or his marriage wouldn't be valid and he was married under Rev. Write in his church.

The part about how he grew up and his father being a Muslim doesn't even hold water because his father not only didn't raise him but he was not practicing or living Islam his self to pass it down to a son he wasn't even raising.

Personally as a Muslim I get insulted by the claim/insinuations that Obama is a Muslim and see it as an insult that anyone would even think that he is one of us.

ditto

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)