Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Flu Shot and Autism

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:19 PM
  • 5 Replies

Just a reminder--almost all injectable flu shots currently in use contain 24.5 mcgs of pure mercury.

Here is what happened to my DS after he had a flu shot (along with three other shots) at his 15 mos ped appt.:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1466896/Matthew_s_Journey_Out_of_Vaccine_Induced_Autism

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
southernlamom
by Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:08 PM

Thank you for speaking out. For everyone who says I'm harming my child because I dont vax, I can show pics of vaccine injury.

My son has Autism but did not ever receive vax. I have no doubt he'd be worse off if he had had shots.

We do the gluten free diet also and I'm here if u ever wanna talk :)

gogetem
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:13 PM

They gave my son the flu vax even though I told them not to.  Could have had a low suit on my hands.  He's autistic now.  Is that why?  I don't know for sure... but I'm not ruling it out.

TruthSeeker.
by Milami on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:24 PM

Thank you for the reminder that mercury is still in Flu vaccines as Pharmacies and Dr. Offices will begin to carry them in just a few short weeks.

I also want to remind everyone that the cause for Autism is still not known.  Many suspect "correlation" between vaccines and Autism, myself included, but these are only opinions and have yet to be confirmed.

Reasearch for yourselves and make the choice that is best for your family.

SeeMamaGo
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:36 PM

Remember that the preservative is the mercury-containing component of vaccines.  Many vaccines, especially the flu, are available preservative-free.

TruthSeeker.
by Milami on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:38 PM

Quoting SeeMamaGo:

Remember that the preservative is the mercury-containing component of vaccines.  Many vaccines, especially the flu, are available preservative-free.

In single dose vials only.

Our family will walk for Answers for Autism on September 18th.  This is a yearly event very near and dear to our hearts.  If you would like to support our team via donation please click link and donate to Inspirational Journey(team) under Ryer S.  Thank you

Different, but not less~Temple Grandin

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)