Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 year old girl rape at a Walmart in AR

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:22 PM
  • 204 Replies

Fayetteville, Arkansas

Brandon Wayne Hutson, 22, has been arrested for allegedly kidnapping and raping a three (3) year old girl in a local Wal-Mart store last week. He is a convicted sex offender.

Hutson’s bond has been set at $250,000.

Brandon Wayne Hutson Charged In Wal-Mart Rape Of 3 Year Old (Video)

Brandon Wayne Hutson of Springdale, Arkansas is a registered sex offender, having been convicted in 2007 of attempted child molestation.

Surveillance video at the Fayetteville Wal-Mart has now identified Brandon Hutson as the man that picked up a little girl in the toy aisle and carried her into the bathroom where she was raped.

The tiny tot, along with her 5 year old brother were playing alone in the toy aisle when, according to the brother, “a man came up and stole his sister.” The little girl managed to find her mom after the incident and told her the man had carried her to the bathroom.

Hutson was arrested a short time later at a different Wal-Mart, attempting to lure yet another little girl to the bathroom. He was still wearing the same clothes and obviously didn’t care about security cameras.

Brandon Hutson initially denied any wrong-doing, but allegedly broke down and cried, confessing he masturbated before molesting / raping the child twice—in a 10 minute time span, then vanishing. He claims he ‘accidentally bumped into her.’

The sex offender registry isn’t working out to well—not when convicted child molesters can roam through our stores and use toy aisles as a hunting ground for their debauchery.

All the surveillance video camera’s in the world will not stop a pedophile. They don’t care if they’re caught or not—they are like a starving, wild animal that see children as fresh meat to devour.

They are fully aware that our judicial system is all about catch and release, especially if they can fake remorse at their trial.

We constantly turn these ‘people’ loose on society to re-offend, and we act oh-so surprised when they do, but we know better.

Most of us know beyond any doubt that you can’t fix stupid and you can’t fix pedophiles. How do we convince the courts?

Brandon Wayne Hutson was caught and convicted of attempted child molestation in 2007—a short 3 years later, he’s back in the real world allegedly raping little girls in Wal-Mart. When is enough, enough? When it happens to your child, or mine?

Please leave your thoughts on ‘Brandon Wayne Hutson Charged In Wal-Mart Rape Of 3 Year Old’ in the comment section beneath the video.

If convicted, what should Hutson’s sentence be? How long before he is released and claims another child’s innocence?

Should a pedophile’s first offense be their last—via death penalty or life without parole? We’d like to know what you think.

http://law.rightpundits.com/?p=2186

The question came from the website itself but my question is Where the F### was the mom? how do  you let ur 3 year old go to the toy aisle by themselves?

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OhiogirlinCali
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:24 PM

Absolutely sickening!  Put him away and throw away the key... and I'm wondering who was supposed to be watching the child?  I have my eyes on my kids constantly when I go into a store....

jessilin0113
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:28 PM

I let my kid go into the toy aisle alone for a few minutes usually, but he also knows to scream his head off or kick and bite and generally raise a fuss if anybody tries to take him. 

Aside from that, clearly that guy needs lobotomized or something, he is out of control.  That poor little girl.

rnjMOM
by Rachel on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:29 PM

In 10 minutes, the mother wasn't looking for her child?? How sad for this little girl.

AnB68
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:29 PM

The question came from the website itself but my question is Where the F### was the mom? how do  you let ur 3 year old go to the toy aisle by themselves?

i see it every day! moms drop them off there and tell them to stay there while they shop- like its a baby sitter!

i dont see reform in molesters- like any sex addiction- this one has progressed to the farthest limit of the imagination! i personally dont see reformming a sex offender of children as being a real possiblity-- and why would any person what to take that chance???

saw a show on tv with the worst of the worst child molesters and the question was posed to them as it is here- even they answered they should never be allowed to be near children EVER- most said they should stay where they are forever!(they were all in max security jail)-- that alone is powerfull- the molester themselves saying they arent remormable...

bullony
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:33 PM

Quoting kaylasmom22:

It goes without saying how I feel about the man and there are many things I would like to happen to him.

WTF mom?!?

The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

`Alvin Toffler`

jessilin0113
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:34 PM

It's no use blaming the victim here.  You don't think the mom is going to beat herself up for this for the rest of her life?  Blame the rapist.

danie24
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:38 PM
Both him and Mom need to be put away. Sick! Absolutly unacceptable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rnjMOM
by Rachel on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:39 PM

No, Rapist's look for opportunities. This mom provided the opportunity for her THREE year old to be taken away and raped by a sex offender. Had the mom been watching her THREE and FIVE year old this would not have happened. In ten minutes the mother did not discover her child was missing. You are in a grocery store, a breeding ground for creeps to hang out and she didn't realize after 10 minutes her child was gone? What if she had been kidnapped? It is a terrible situation yes. But the mom is to blame.

bullony
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:41 PM

Quoting jessilin0113:

It's no use blaming the victim here.  You don't think the mom is going to beat herself up for this for the rest of her life?  Blame the rapist.

Actually I have a really hard time not blaming mom.  She didn't commit the act, but it is her duty to protect her children.  I'm not naive to think that it can't happen no matter what mom does to protect her children, but this was just flagrant stupidity.  Her 3 year old wandered through the store to find mom and tell her about it after it happened!  How is mom the victim?

The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

`Alvin Toffler`

Shellness
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:43 PM

I am going to skip the mom question because she is going to have to live with this for the rest of her life and the guilt from that is going to be horrible, but to address the questions about the person who commited this offense?

His is a sick SOB who should never see the light of day again. NO he should never be let out of prison because anyone who would rape a 3 year old has some major major issues that are never going to be "fixed". After that offense he deserves nothing for the rest of his life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)