Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

VW has a 600.00 car available in china 250 mpg!

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2010 at 6:39 PM
  • 5 Replies

The  Chinese Car is coming soon!
This will beat all the low fuel consumption  cars in the world! NEW CAR- FOR $600------- New Single Seat VW  (INR:: 27965 Rs)  
New ride

If you could go to Shanghai for a vacation,  buy two or more of these cars, one for your wife and one for  yourself, and one for each of your kids, have them shipped to Canada  and still spend less money than if you bought a car in Canada.  Getting the car(s) into USA , still an ordeal.  

This is not a toy, not a concept car. It is  a newly developed single seat car in highly aerodynamic tear-shape  road-proven real car. It is ready to be launched as a single-seater  for sale in Shanghai in 2010 for a mere RMB 4,000 (US$600)!    

Interested? Wait till you learn that it will  cruise at 100-120 Km/Hr with an unbelievable 0.99litre/100Km (258  miles/gallon)!  

Impressed? Totally, after you have read all  the details below about the hi-tech and space-age material input  into this car!  

The Most Economic Car in the World will be  on sale next year  

Better than Electric Car - 258 miles/gallon:  IPO 2010 in Shanghai  

This is a single seated car    

From conception to production: 3 years and  the company is headquartered in Hamburg , Germany .  

Will be selling for 4000 yuan, equivalent to  US$600..  

Gas tank capacity = 1.7 gallons    

Speed = 62 - 74.6 Miles/hour    

Fuel efficiency = 258 miles/gallon    

Travel distance with a full tank = 404  miles

How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong, because sometime in life you will have been one or all of these. George Washington Carver

by on Sep. 4, 2010 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
candlegal
by Judy on Sep. 4, 2010 at 6:41 PM

hmm, wonder how it would handle if it gets in an accident?  I have seen some of these small cars get absolutely demolished.

wife.and.mommy
by on Sep. 4, 2010 at 6:49 PM

it would never sell here, which is why it is so cheap in china.

America goes for big, flashy cars.  you are starting to see small compact cars, but still not even a percentage to what china has

nuclear_sugar
by Jaye on Sep. 4, 2010 at 7:07 PM
Sounds nice, but where do I put the carseats? LoL. Still waiting on a compact, 200mpg minivan.... *sigh*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeLuvYou
by Member on Sep. 4, 2010 at 7:11 PM
While that does sound good everyone around me will be driving the big cars. And my life is worth it to me to pay for a big gas guzzling car in case of a accident . And like pp said where would we put the car seat? This is a good idea but I am not switching the size of my vehicle until big vehicles are the thing of the past and everyones car is comparable in size to mine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KellyMarie105
by on Sep. 4, 2010 at 7:13 PM

It's butt ugly. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured