Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well, no wonder the world is in the shape it's in: fellatio is close to zero. That's just sad.

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:44 PM
  • 7 Replies

Rachida Dati, French Politician, Confuses 'Inflation' With 'Fellatio' (VIDEO)

France's former justice minister Rachida Dati became the subject of international punch lines after she confused oral sex with inflation during a TV interview.

Dati originally made the racy gaffe in a weekend interview on French TV program Canal Plus during a heated discussion of foreign investment funds, the BBC reports.

"When I see some of them looking for returns of 20 or 25 percent, at a time when fellatio is close to zero, and in particular in a slump, that means we are destroying businesses," she told Canal Plus. According to the AFP, the French word for fellatio is "fellation," which shares some syllables with "inflation," pronounced the same in French as in English.

French website Lepost.fr posted the clip and said by early evening it had been viewed 120,000 times. Dati, now a European MP, has since laughed off the slip. "I just spoke too quickly," she isquoted by the AFP as saying. "But, well, if that lets everybody have a laugh, then that's fine."

View Dati's interview slip-up (in French) here:

http://dai.ly/bRGJzK

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ecagle
by Kegel on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:51 PM

Hahahahaha

Redteux
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:58 PM

Well, in terms of fellatio economy - my house is BoomTown, baby . . . .

Joqui
by Joqui on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:59 PM

bahahaha!

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:44 PM

You have GOT to be kidding!? 

JAlonso
by Stalkerazzi on Sep. 30, 2010 at 11:13 PM

Well, when you have herpes and other STD's so rampant, of course fellatio is low!

Leigh519121
by on Sep. 30, 2010 at 11:43 PM

Who would like to start a "Fellatio Awareness" group with me? This is a horrible epidemic and I'm scared for our children. We must be aware! Fellatio will make the world a better place! hahaha

resamerie
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2010 at 11:45 PM

Damn SXY, you can find some stuff! lol. I've thought of about 5 different replies to this but I'm going to behave!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)