Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CREEPY! (piog)

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:03 AM
  • 4 Replies

My neighbor found this in our local Craigslist. CREEPY!

Santa is in your neighborhood and wants to visit your children by peeking in their windows to check on the kids.

You will not be disappointed in this Santa- his beautiful red suit with a lined fur collar makes him look like the real thing...

This is great for your children, grandchildren, friends, or any child who would love to see Santa!

From now until December 23 a one time visit includes:

*Santa will come to your house after dark (somewhere between the hours of 5-8pm)
*He will peek in the windows to check on the kids
*He will wave to the children
*He will be happy to take carrots for the reindeer and cookies for himself that you leave out ahead of time
*He will leave a candy cane with their name on it

All of the above for $50.00 or take advantage of the bundle deal: three or more houses within the same neighborhood at $30.00 per house.
Other arrangements can be made for an additional cost: a personalized letter, a stocking, or a small gift- your ideas are welcomed as well.

**I took out the contact info.

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:15 AM

I hope someone reports this to the cops. Creepy indeed. 

Radarma
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:17 AM

Freaky teaky...I always tell my kids that if a small dude dressed in green tights sprinkling pixie dust comes ot their windows talking all about 'come to neverland with meeee" they are to scream and run out of their rooms.

This is too much and I cannot help but wonder how many poeple will actually take this ad up on the service offered!

resamerie
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:25 AM

Yes, that is pretty creepy. IDK if anyone else saw it because I reported it, and it was quickly deleted, from someone soliciting peoples addresses to buy their kids letters from santa here on CM.  

OneToughMami
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:28 AM

I know it sounds creepy a guy coming and looking in your window...but how is this really different than the mall Santa? How do you know this wasn't someone who does the Santa thing for a living? I mean there are people out there who go to different parties and such dressed like characters...Batman was at my 6th birthday thank you very much!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)