Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you still remember us? We are still under siege! (graphic images)

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:56 AM
  • 11 Replies

Do you still remember us? We are still under siege!

Darkness.... .

And hunger.....

Do you still remember us?!

To get water we have to walk so far.....

To fill a bottle or a jar......

Do you still remember us?!

We still have lack of food.....

We still fear daily hunger...

And when we have no choice...

And when the situation becomes unbearable.. .

We try to smuggle...

Some thru the tunnel...

Do you still remember us?!

Medicine is like rare diamonds....

Our kids...

Are 
dying every day in their beds.....

Due to the lack of Medication..

And others...

Have just tears to shed.....

Do you still...Remember us?!

Death was falling everywhere..

It was like rain...At hospitals...

At schools...

There was no difference between a young...

Elderly or a child...

An animal...

Everyone...

Was at death site!

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
arabianwolf
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:03 AM
I saw this before with Gaza. Got it in an e-mail, some of the pictures no longer exist. People who don't care about Gaza or the West Bank will try to spin this into being "okay" because "we have to protect Israel". "We" being "christian America".
muslimah
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:12 AM

Quoting arabianwolf:

I saw this before with Gaza. Got it in an e-mail, some of the pictures no longer exist. People who don't care about Gaza or the West Bank will try to spin this into being "okay" because "we have to protect Israel". "We" being "christian America".

Yeah right. The same Christian America that turns a blind eye to the Palestinian Christians in these pictures in which hundreds of thousands are also in Gaza and scattered around in refugee camps along with Muslims.

The same Christian America who turns a blind eye to the Christian persecution on Palestinian Christians at the hands of the israelis.

As long as Christian America is free to practice their cherry picked religion who gives a shit that their fellow Christians in Palestine receive more aid and support from the Hezb'Allah in Lebanon then they do their fellow Christian "brothers and sisters" in America.

stacy1403
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:14 AM

that is so sad.....

tharealty2
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:37 AM

I feel for everyone who lives in war torn countries or third world countries.  I feel for the people in Haiti dying from Cholera and starvation, I feel for the many people in many countries dying from malaria and no access to clean water and/or decent food.  I feel for BOTH SIDES of those fighting and dying in war.

tharealty2
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:39 AM

Quoting muslimah:

Quoting arabianwolf:

Yeah right. The same Christian America that turns a blind eye to the Palestinian Christians in these pictures in which hundreds of thousands are also in Gaza and scattered around in refugee camps along with Muslims.

The same Christian America who turns a blind eye to the Christian persecution on Palestinian Christians at the hands of the israelis.

As long as Christian America is free to practice their cherry picked religion who gives a shit that their fellow Christians in Palestine receive more aid and support from the Hezb'Allah in Lebanon then they do their fellow Christian "brothers and sisters" in America.

There are Christian org's designed specifically to help all Christians and non Christians in need across the globe.  Of those people who turn a blind eye to the needs of MANY across the Globe; they are Christians and NON Christians.  If you'd like to  point fingers at Christians bc it makes you feel better than so be it. 

muslimah
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:50 AM

Quoting tharealty2:

Quoting muslimah:

Quoting arabianwolf:

There are Christian org's designed specifically to help all Christians and non Christians in need across the globe.  Of those people who turn a blind eye to the needs of MANY across the Globe; they are Christians and NON Christians.  If you'd like to  point fingers at Christians bc it makes you feel better than so be it. 

Yes I know and I have researched many many of them looking for some who support Palestinian Christians and other than a few of our local Arab or Muslim organizations none of them do. Not one American Christian organization that I have been able to find does.

I have even sent them e mails asking them why they support persecuted Christians in China, Sudan, Ethiopia, etc all over the world and not one answer from any of them as to why.

I guess to support Palestinian Christians under persecution would be an admission that israel persecutes them and we can't have that because it would interfere with biblical prophecy.

tharealty2
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:59 AM

Quoting muslimah:

Quoting tharealty2:

Quoting muslimah:

Quoting arabianwolf:

Yes I know and I have researched many many of them looking for some who support Palestinian Christians and other than a few of our local Arab or Muslim organizations none of them do. Not one American Christian organization that I have been able to find does.

I have even sent them e mails asking them why they support persecuted Christians in China, Sudan, Ethiopia, etc all over the world and not one answer from any of them as to why.

I guess to support Palestinian Christians under persecution would be an admission that israel persecutes them and we can't have that because it would interfere with biblical prophecy.

Here's one.  I'll continue to post more as I find them.

40isfun
by Christi on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:00 AM

Quoting tharealty2:

I feel for everyone who lives in war torn countries or third world countries.  I feel for the people in Haiti dying from Cholera and starvation, I feel for the many people in many countries dying from malaria and no access to clean water and/or decent food.  I feel for BOTH SIDES of those fighting and dying in war.

I too feel for all the people who are fighting and the innocents who are dying.  However I'm not at all happy with those sitting in positions of power, calling the shots and causing all this chaos and destruction.

I see you...

muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:04 AM

Quoting tharealty2:

Quoting muslimah:

Quoting arabianwolf:

The thing is, America sends billions of tax payers money to Israel just for this, so they can keep attacking Palestine.  Do you think that is right. People turn their eyes from it because most think its purely muslims, they dont realize that there are christians living in this hell too.

muslimah
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:04 AM

Quoting tharealty2:

Quoting muslimah:

Quoting tharealty2:

Quoting muslimah:

Quoting arabianwolf:

Here's one.  I'll continue to post more as I find them.

If you can find any I would appreciate the information along with links. I am very actively involved socially and financially and the information would be a big help in doing what I do and it would give me something to pass on to others as well. I am specifically looking for Christian organizations that aid Palestinian Christians and recognise their persecution.

I am working all day (12 hours) in a bit so it would be helpful if you wouldn't mind also sending the information to me in a message to be sure I see it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)