Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who would you vote for?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:35 AM
  • 49 Replies

Poll

Question: # Gingrich

Options:

# Huckabee

# Palin

# Romney

Gingrich

None of the above...

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 21

View Results

Which potential GOP contender would you be most likely to vote for in the 2012 presidential election?

LINK

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
muslimah
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:53 AM

None of them. If they were my only choices I wouldn't vote and I sure as hell am not voting democrat.

tericared
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:54 AM

I changed my party to Dem this year......But If I were still a registered Rep I would not vote for any of them either...

motherslove82
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:56 AM

None of those sound very good, but I wouldn't vote for Obama either.

ejsmom4604
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:57 AM

None of them. Right now I am going to be voting for Obama again, unless there is someone I feel is better that deserves my vote. So far that hasn't happened.

candlegal
by Judy on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:01 AM

I am waiting to see who will be running.  I will not vote for Obama.

wenchmommy381
by Wenchy on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:03 AM

None of these. NJ Governor Chris Christie does better in the polls than all of these guys-- including Palin.

...and if that gets Christie the fuck out of Jersey, I'll be freaking thrilled to vote for him!

I tend to vote 3rd party, though.

tericared
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:06 AM

Quoting wenchmommy381:

None of these. NJ Governor Chris Christie does better in the polls than all of these guys-- including Palin.

...and if that gets Christie the fuck out of Jersey, I'll be freaking thrilled to vote for him!

If you dont want him in Jersey why would you want him in the WH?

OneToughMami
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:08 AM

Quoting wenchmommy381:

So you would rather have him run the entire country and fuck up everyone's lives? Makes sooooo much sense....

Oh and I would be voting for Obama...or writing in Bruce Springsteen...just because

Love your hate, your faith lost. You are now one of us.

JonJon
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:11 AM

I know everyone listed but Romney so at present, were I knocked on the head by beam, rendering me senseless and a temporary amnesiac forgetting I'm a staunch Democrat, I would vote for Romney by process of elimination.

wenchmommy381
by Wenchy on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:12 AM

Quoting tericared:

Quoting wenchmommy381:

If you dont want him in Jersey why would you want him in the WH?

...because if I've learned anything, it's that the President has less power than any one governor does. Christie has good ideas, but the way he has gone about effecting change isn't working. He's better suited to a larger government, IMO.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)