Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know some of you would like to know........**Update in red**RECENT UPDATE**

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:03 AM
  • 17 Replies

Tests came back normal so I will not be delivering Tenley today. Ive been released on bedrest. I have another NST today and we will go from there. Doctor says we will take it day by day so anytime between now and April 12th is when I will have her. My bp is still high, head aches and swelling still constant. Hopefully bedrest can help.Thanks for all of the kind words, thoughts and prayers!

*Update* Headed to L & D now. Tonight just might be the night. Keep my baby in your thoughts and prayers please!

I may be induced this Friday. I am 35 weeks. I have pre-eclampsia as of yesterday. Tenley is weighing at 4.9lbs. I'm scared. I'm not ready for her yet. Her room isn't finished and nothing I have will fit her. Thankfully my family and my church have rallied together to help me out as I am now on full bed rest until d-day if not Friday but most likely said the doctor. I was able to get a 4d of her face yesterday. I will try and keep you posted if and when she gets here.

*The circle on her head is not a hole its the ultrasound wand*

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stormcris
by Christy on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:05 AM

Wishing you and her the best. Stay strong.

mandaday
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:11 AM

Good luck. I too am 35 weeks now, and I know I'm not quite there with the readiness either. But I am certain it will work out just fine.

DeathGoddess
by Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:13 AM

BUMP!

JakeandEmmasMom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:16 AM

Aw...big hugs to you. 

I was induced with Emma at 36 weeks due to pre-eclampsia also.  I had it and had to be induced with all three of my kids, although she was the earliest.  She weighed 4 lbs 14 oz.  She was healthy as can be.  She was in the NICU for exactly 5 minutes -- just long enough to get all her vitals and make sure she was okay.  We were released from the hospital on time.  She was my first, so we also weren't quite ready.  We didn't even have a carseat.  Fortunately we had family in town for another reason and they went out and got us a car seat and stuff so that we wouldn't be totally without anything when we got home.  We were in the process of moving across the state and had planned on getting everything set up for her nursery over those final four weeks.  Then I went in for a blood pressure check and was told, "Well, it looks like you'll be having this baby today!" 

I know it's scary.  I'll be sending up prayers that everything will go smoothly. 

Lizardannie1966
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:17 AM

I don't think any Mom or two parents are ever fully ready for when that moment arrives to deliver the baby. :) All will work out for you, though.

Best wishes to you and congrats in advance!!

You don't have to be anti-man to be pro-woman~Jane Galvin Lewis

wenchmommy381
by Wenchy on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:21 AM

You'll be in my thoughts. Always remember the end result is worth any tribulation!

TruthSeeker.
by Milami on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:26 AM

I will be praying for the safe delivery of your little one and your health this week!

OhiogirlinCali
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:44 AM

2 of my children were born at 35 weeks.  My daugher, the smallest, was 4 lbs. 11 oz. when she was born.  She was perfectly healthy, just small.  I think everything will work out for you :)  Good luck!

Collinswifenmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:31 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ellemenope
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:34 PM

Aw, she looks so peaceful in there :)  Many blessings to you and prayers for your health and a safe and healthy delivery  praying

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)