Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Amanda Knox

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:00 PM
  • 7 Replies

So, I've been following the Amanda Knox story since it broke headlines back in 2007. 

I recently saw the mini movie they made of it on Lifetime TV.

I've done a fair amount of research and personally I don't think she's guilty. 

What do you think?

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
JonJon
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:01 PM

Who?

survivorinohio
by René on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:05 PM

This is the case of the murder of a roommate in Italy?

I dont think she did it either.  Its a sad case.

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

wenchmommy381
by Wenchy on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:06 PM

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-01-22/world/italy.knox_1_forensic-experts-amanda-knox-knox-s-dna?_s=PM:WORLD

Amanda Knox, the American convicted in December 2009 of the sexual assault and murder of her British roommate in Italy, is "cautiously optimistic" as she begins the lengthy appellate process in Perugia, Italy, her best friend Madison Paxton said on Saturday.

Two forensic experts from Rome's La Sapienza University were sworn in Saturday by Italian judge Claudio Pratillo Hellman, taking an oath to uphold objectivity as they retest crucial forensic evidence used to convict Knox, 23, and her former boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito, of killing Meredith Kercher in Perugia.

mcclellanlass
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:06 PM

Quoting JonJon:

Who?

The Girl on Trial in Italy, well, her trial is over now, they found her guilty based off of a lot of hear says. She is currently going through appeals.

She was the one that left Washington to go to Italy to study abroad for a year. She meet a guy and he became her boyfriend. Her room mate was murdered. 

A lot of things happened to make it seem like a set up. In any case it was. The boy friend finally came out and said he lied, and a bunch of other things. He said that she had no connection to the murder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Meredith_Kercher

wenchmommy381
by Wenchy on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:09 PM

I saw an interview with a "true crime" writer who wrote a book about a different case, in which he is critical of the prosecutor (the same one who prosecuted Knox). The prosecutor was so angry at feeling undermined he brought the author in and accused him of being a co-conspirator in the case.

He made the facts fit the theory of the crime, which is not justice. He should pay dearly.

mcclellanlass
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:10 PM

Very sad. Makes me never want to travel abroad again.

Quoting survivorinohio:

This is the case of the murder of a roommate in Italy?

I dont think she did it either.  Its a sad case.

mcclellanlass
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:11 PM

Quoting wenchmommy381:

I saw an interview with a "true crime" writer who wrote a book about a different case, in which he is critical of the prosecutor (the same one who prosecuted Knox). The prosecutor was so angry at feeling undermined he brought the author in and accused him of being a co-conspirator in the case.

He made the facts fit the theory of the crime, which is not justice. He should pay dearly.

For a brief time he was under indictment for his interrigation methods. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)