Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did anyone see the charlie sheen interview on pierce morgan?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:26 PM
  • 4 Replies

or the today show etc?

what were your thoughts?

m.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Jewelrymom236
by Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:38 PM

I started watching one interview he did with his two "goddessess" as he calls them .  I couldn't watch too much of it.  He's very strange and he doesn't look well.

Not quite sure what's going on with him............just weird!

Sofiabug
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:45 PM
I saw the Today Show interview. I don't know what to think. I hope this isn't like watching the downward spiral of Anna Nicole. He looks terrible and I don't think he's "winning". lol.
mel57
by New Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:53 PM

He's hard to figure out.  Give him a month to see what happens to him next.  His ex-wife (Brooke) is very unstable too.  She makes up stuff about him to cover herself. 

sugarsmom2
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:37 PM

charlie is stark raving mad . if we had his brain we would explode with its wonderfulness. wow. poor us .. His view is slanted . He prefers to pay for ladies of the night because then he owes them no loyality . no repect . .. He shows that the ladies he married got no support from him in their married life. he is self centered . headed for a complete breakdown . no i would not follow him to get him support to bring him back to his show .he is highly over paid and that is part of the problem . he thinks his word is like god . do as i say or else you will suffer the warth of ME CHARLIE..  well sorry charlie you are just an ordinary man and not much of one at that . you look like shit must be the tiger blood .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)