Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Man tries to neuter dog, hey Mike Vick

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:46 PM
  • 9 Replies

James Dickie Burns Dog's Balls So He Won't Have to Pay Vet for Neutering

By Pete Kotz in Animal Cruelty,Douchebags 

Wed, 2 Mar 2011, at 8:00 am

James-Dickie_opt-2.jpg

Two days earlier, neighbors witnessed James Dickie savagely beating his dog and drop-kicking it across the back yard of his Rio Rancho, New Mexico home. So when a neighbor saw him setting fire to Charlie the dog two days later, she got on the horn and called Dickie's grandma...

Grandma sent over a relative to check on the dog. The relative found Charlie cowering in a bedroom, unable to move. That's because Dickie had gone Josef Mengele on his own pet.

It seems Dickie didn't want to pay to have a vet neuter Charlie. So he decided to do it himself by burning the shit out of the dog's balls. This, quite obviously, had to be very painful. And it also takes a very sick bastard to even think of something like that.

We're not sure if we're even buying Dickie's excuse. If you're the kind of guy who kicks dogs and chucks them into yucca plants, you're probably the same guy who believes setting fire to one is a proper form of behavioral correction.

Police say that when they recovered the dog, Charlie was blind with wounds on its head, ears and genitals.

Dickie's now charged with felony animal cruelty, which carries a year sentence. But at least a neighbor was kind enough to fork over $700 for Charlie's vet bills. The dog is now at peace in the hands of a new owner.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Kaelansmom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:52 PM

Not enough time being done... sick bastard.... I wish it could be an eye for an eye on crap like this...that, rapists and people who hurt children... do to them, what they do to their victims... or let the victims family have them...blah

Della529
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:55 PM

Sick SOB.

bettyboo415
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:12 AM

This man sounds crazy.  I don't think it has nothing to do with Mike Vick.  Seems like he's pyscho on his own.

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2011 at 11:20 AM

Yup....there's enough psycho to go around.  

Quoting bettyboo415:

This man sounds crazy.  I don't think it has nothing to do with Mike Vick.  Seems like he's pyscho on his own.

rnjMOM
by Rachel on Mar. 3, 2011 at 11:30 AM

What a douche bag. WTF is wrong with people?! It makes me sick to my stomach when I hear of anything living is tortured like this. Kids, adults, pets... doesn't matter. Nothing deserves to be treated like this. NOTHING.

Raintree
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2011 at 11:32 AM
Little bastard.
V.Dubbya
by Valley on Mar. 3, 2011 at 11:37 AM
Absolutely agree with everything you've said here.

Quoting Kaelansmom:

Not enough time being done... sick bastard.... I wish it could be an eye for an eye on crap like this...that, rapists and people who hurt children... do to them, what they do to their victims... or let the victims family have them...blah

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stephanie329
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:00 PM

Can someone pay the prison guards to look the other way while they set this douchbags balls on fire?

DivingDiva
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:01 PM

What a sicko.  It is deeply disturbing to me that it would even occur to someone to do this.  It's a bad world for animals. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)