Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

'Creeping Ignorance' PROOF (spin off)

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:15 AM
  • 67 Replies

“Political language. . . is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.”
~George Orwell

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
denise3680
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:22 AM

this ignorant crap does not prove anything  hate to burst your Obama hating heart.

butlerro1013
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:29 AM

Well….it is a push poll, designed to push the meme that media bias cost McCain/Palin the election.
There is no experimental design, no null hypothesis, and some questions were illformed, like the question about Palin and Russia which actually has no correct answer.
So the only results that can be drawn are anecdotal.  This is a fine anecdotal documentary effort, but there isn't anything statistically significant about results, because they didn’t practice statistical polling techniques.

Margroc24
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:40 AM

There are dummies everywhere. I don't think it's any media bias. 

imamomzilla
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:43 AM

LOL. I don't hate anyone.

Quoting denise3680:

this ignorant crap does not prove anything  hate to burst your Obama hating heart.

“He who closes his ears to the views of others shows little confidence in the integrity of his own views”

William Congreve

Jenniejen77
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:58 AM

This!! Very well written. I hope everyone who comes to this thread reads your reply. 

Quoting butlerro1013:

Well….it is a push poll, designed to push the meme that media bias cost McCain/Palin the election.
There is no experimental design, no null hypothesis, and some questions were illformed, like the question about Palin and Russia which actually has no correct answer.
So the only results that can be drawn are anecdotal.  This is a fine anecdotal documentary effort, but there isn't anything statistically significant about results, because they didn’t practice statistical polling techniques.

mamawmom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:58 AM

Good video. Shows how much ppl know before they vote.

romalove
by Roma on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:03 AM

It's like watching Jay Leno when he interviews people and asks them questions.  It's frightening, but then, I don't know how many intelligent answers he got and pulled the five that were idiotic.

imamomzilla
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:04 AM

good

Quoting mamawmom:

Good video. Shows how much ppl know before they vote.

Jenniejen77
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:08 AM

And I notice that they all skip over the one really intelligent reply in this thread. Sad.

Quoting Jenniejen77:

This!! Very well written. I hope everyone who comes to this thread reads your reply. 

Quoting butlerro1013:

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:14 AM

LOL...sooky la la

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)