Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TRUE BFF OR NOT?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:17 AM
  • 9 Replies

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!! I WAS WATCHING THIS MOVIE ON LIFETIME MOVIE NETWORK, WHICH BY THE WAY I LOVE, IT WAS CALLED "DON'T CRY NOW". I WANTED TO FOCUS ON ONE SCENE. THIS LADY'S HUSBAND WAS NEVER HOME BECAUSE HE WAS LIKE THE ONLY NEWS ANCHORMAN IN TOWN BUT HIS EX WIFE LEFT HIM BECAUSE HE WAS ACTUALLY SLEEPING AROUND. THE NEW WIFE NEVER BELIEVED IT TIL SHE WAS POISONED AND WANTED TO GO STAY AT HER BEST FRIENDS HOUSE FOR AWHILE. ONCE HER AND HER DAUGHTER WENT TO THE BFF'S HOUSE HER DAUGHTER HER NOISE UPSTAIRS AND FOUND HER DAD(THE HUBBY) AND THE BFF WHERE IN THE MIDDLE OF HAVING SEX. WHAT IF THIS HAPPENED TO YOU AND WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL DEFINITION OF A BFF. 

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mandaday
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Well, it's not someone who screws my husband behind my back.

misschrissy1985
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:32 AM

Quoting mandaday:

AND THEN HE CAME HOME AN D GOT IN THE BED WITH HER LIKE EVERYTHING WAS OKAY. THEN SHE (BFF) WOULD STILL DO NORMAL THINGS WITH THE WIFE AND ALWAYS SAY BEFORE SHE LEAVES "GIVE HIM MY LOVE" SMH.

mandaday
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:41 AM

Those lifetime movies are weird. My stepmother keeps it on that channel. I mean, people in general are weird, but those movies often make me shake my head.

Quoting misschrissy1985:

Quoting mandaday:

AND THEN HE CAME HOME AN D GOT IN THE BED WITH HER LIKE EVERYTHING WAS OKAY. THEN SHE (BFF) WOULD STILL DO NORMAL THINGS WITH THE WIFE AND ALWAYS SAY BEFORE SHE LEAVES "GIVE HIM MY LOVE" SMH.

ms.sophsmom
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:24 AM
Hell no, thts nt a true bff. I'd kick her ass n leave tht bitch ass "husband" of mine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TruthSeeker.
by Milami on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:38 AM

BFF's are hard to come by.

misschrissy1985
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:59 AM

Quoting ms.sophsmom:

Hell no, thts nt a true bff. I'd kick her ass n leave tht bitch ass "husband" of mine

LOL IKR!!!!

misschrissy1985
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:01 PM

Quoting mandaday:

Those lifetime movies are weird. My stepmother keeps it on that channel. I mean, people in general are weird, but those movies often make me shake my head.

Quoting misschrissy1985:

Quoting mandaday:

I KNOW BUT I WOULD  MUCH RATHER WATCH LMN AND REALITY SHOWS VERSUS SOAP OPRA.

mandaday
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:16 PM

I have to admit that avoid all of the above- except cooking competition reality shows. Most of what I watch is put out by Nick Jr. or Pixar.

Quoting misschrissy1985:

misschrissy1985
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:21 PM

Quoting mandaday:

I have to admit that avoid all of the above- except cooking competition reality shows. Most of what I watch is put out by Nick Jr. or Pixar.

Quoting misschrissy1985:

LOL.. I CAN'T ARGUE WITH THAT CAUSE WHEN MY KIDS ARE HOME FROM SCHOOL ITS THEIR TIME AND FAMILY TIME. SPROUT, NICK JR, TOY STORY 3, ALICE IN WONDERLAND,LITTLE MERMAID, LION KING 1 AND 2, I MEAN ALMOST EVERY KID MOVIE OR SHOW OUT THERE.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)