Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Online dating

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:36 PM
  • 26 Replies
My friend showed told me about this dating site called uniformedmeet.com where you meet military men/women etc. I think I'm gonna try it? Should I?

Have you ever done online dating?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
glitterteaz
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:42 PM

Are you looking for a guy in the military? If so why not? Just be careful if you decide to meet up!

CatRose15
by Cat on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:44 PM

I've tried Match, eharmony and chemistry.com - no luck with any of them.  But I think you get out of it as much as you are willing to put in - and I didn't really make much of an effort.  I'd say go for it. The worse that could happen is that you meet someone ; )

SaruhhBodell
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:03 PM
I guess you're both right! I'm gonna go for it and yes I'd love to date someone in the military :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
unspecified42
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:05 PM

I've met a couple of guys online. The first didn't work out because I just didn't feel like we clicked. The second is my boyfriend

Collinswifenmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:14 PM

I met my husband online through yahoo personals. We exchanged emails for a few days and then numbers as to not keep it an "Internet" thing. Talked on the phone for 8 days nonstop. Met on the 9th after I called his job to verify he was legit. He picked me up at my family's house where they took his picture, took his driver's licence number and tag, make and model of his car and made sure to keep the glass of water they offered for fingerprints lol. You know, just incase hahah!

He turned out to be my dream guy and next month we will be married for 3 years. expecting our first baby together in 15 days :)

I say go for it just be safe! You never know who you are talking to online.

fnpdocgrrl
by Boudica on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:40 PM

I met DH on Match.com:)

OhiogirlinCali
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:55 PM

I met my husbamd through MySpace.  I wasn't looking for anyone, but it happened anyways :)

iluv2meow
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:58 PM

I wouldnt do it

Collinswifenmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:09 PM
If you smoked enough nip you might! Bahahahaha sorry. I had too. Have a great night :)

Quoting iluv2meow:

I wouldnt do it

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
romalove
by Roma on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:12 PM

I wanted to do an online dating service but my husband wouldn't let me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)