Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just more political BS

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:46 AM
  • 5 Replies

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/technology&id=8067440

Seriously?  The dimwit who made this decision should be slapped!  New York, seriously?  That is like putting a 9/11 Memorial in Houston.......

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LoveLiz
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:54 AM

Why NY and LA? This is sooo wrong. jackasses

texanmomto3
by Jenn on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:03 AM

My thoughts exactly!  I mean seriously!  People here in Houston are freaking out over this & they have every right too.  Especially, the families of the Challenger & Columbia that exploded. So now do we get to take the Hollywood Stars & Academy Awards to bring to Houston?

Quoting LoveLiz:

Why NY and LA? This is sooo wrong. jackasses

Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:11 AM

I too was really surprised Houston didn't get one.  I was disapointed that Seattle didn't get one either.  We did get one of the simulators, which is pretty cool because we will be able to go into it and really look at it unlike the Space Shuttles.

Join us on

Current Events & Hot Topics
             Group Mod

texanmomto3
by Jenn on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:13 AM

I just think it is nuts!  The simulators are really cool!  I just feel like this is a slap in the face to Houston, especially since Nasa is such a big part of our city!  I mean, we are nicknamed the Space City for crying out loud.

Quoting Peanutx3:

I too was really surprised Houston didn't get one.  I was disapointed that Seattle didn't get one either.  We did get one of the simulators, which is pretty cool because we will be able to go into it and really look at it unlike the Space Shuttles.

RowdyRoxyRainbw
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:16 AM

Money, Im sure.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)