Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Info on Minivan Tragedy

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:02 PM
  • 13 Replies

Listening to the news...mother worked full time and going to Community College...wouldn't let on anything was wrong when asked...and

THE 10 YEAR OLD BOY ESCAPED AND WAS NOT LET OUT BY THE MOTHER, HE GOT OUT THROUGH THE WINDOW.

I say that in all caps because of the speculation that the 10 year old might have been let out on purpose.  He rolled the power windows down, climbed out, and swam ashore.  A passer-by took him to a fire house, he was soaking wet and escaped.

The police say there was an argument with the father of the child, and someone called 911 to report it, but the mother had left already and then subsequently drowned herself and the kids.

Mother wanted father to have no contact with the children and she was trying to get a court order to prevent him from doing so.

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anon421
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:03 PM

As I said before, if she did it cause of the kids father I would revive her and kill her myself. It was selfish of her to do this.

imamomzilla
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:07 PM

What a selfish pig.I know it's not right to speak ill of the dead but.....

Those poor kids. :-(

erimar2
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:08 PM

wow....this is so sad! all this damn killing and suicides

Quoting romalove:

Listening to the news...mother worked full time and going to Community College...wouldn't let on anything was wrong when asked...and

THE 10 YEAR OLD BOY ESCAPED AND WAS NOT LET OUT BY THE MOTHER, HE GOT OUT THROUGH THE WINDOW.

I say that in all caps because of the speculation that the 10 year old might have been let out on purpose.  He rolled the power windows down, climbed out, and swam ashore.  A passer-by took him to a fire house, he was soaking wet and escaped.

The police say there was an argument with the father of the child, and someone called 911 to report it, but the mother had left already and then subsequently drowned herself and the kids.

Mother wanted father to have no contact with the children and she was trying to get a court order to prevent him from doing so.

R.I.P. auntie baby......may God with with your two babies and your mother......you are now an angel with the Lord and we will see you soon......with much Love

SKOL
by Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:12 PM

Makes me want to puke.

Veni.Vidi.Vici
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:34 PM

That is CRAZY

emeraldangel20
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:49 PM

that foul twisted woman. i am SO SICK of seeing stories like these where the children have to pay the ultimate for their moms stupid decisions or for their moms being crazy. i'll pray for that little boy though. i fcan only imagine what he is going through

bullony
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:53 PM

That's so sad.  That makes even more stress on the 10 year old. 

lovinangels
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:59 PM

What the bloody hell.

parrishsky
by Maxfield on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:26 PM

Those poor children. At least the 10 year old was able to escape but what a trauma to have to deal with his entire life. Makes me sad.

Mom2Just1
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:49 PM

This is sad.  I just have to wonder what goes through a mother's mind to make her make that decision.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)