Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sometimes I feel

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:24 AM
  • 38 Replies

Like I must type in invisible font.

Does anyone else feel that way?

Yes this is my lame attempt at an attention seeking post...

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imamomzilla
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:25 AM

*I* see you. :-)

peeking

stormcris
by Christy on May. 21, 2011 at 9:35 AM

Everyone is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will think it is stupid.
stormcris
by Christy on May. 21, 2011 at 9:44 AM

Everyone is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will think it is stupid.
survivorinohio
by René on May. 21, 2011 at 9:48 AM

The first one was great but this one is specatcular!!!!

Quoting stormcris:

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

survivorinohio
by René on May. 21, 2011 at 9:50 AM

Its nice to be seen, especially when you are trying lol :)  Thx.

Quoting imamomzilla:

*I* see you. :-)

peeking

ThatTXMom
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2011 at 10:00 AM

It's either an invisible font or I am a post killer.  Perhaps it is that my big purple font is easily overlooked.  I'm not sure?!  But I feel your pain, R.  =/

survivorinohio
by René on May. 21, 2011 at 10:05 AM

Quoting ThatTXMom:

It's either an invisible font or I am a post killer.  Perhaps it is that my big purple font is easily overlooked.  I'm not sure?!  But I feel your pain, R.  =/

I should perhaps incorporate a post killer graphic in my siggy lol.  Celebrate things, right?

Radarma
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 10:34 AM

I find that if I shake my ass when I font it gets seen more.

Go on, stand up and give it a go now.

survivorinohio
by René on May. 21, 2011 at 11:20 AM

Quoting Radarma:

I find that if I shake my ass when I font it gets seen more.

Go on, stand up and give it a go now.

I have never been big on "font humor" but in the spirits of recieving the attention I am seeking...

I have  heard that fonting under the water is very visible:)

katy_kay08
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:41 AM

I do write in invisible font...I've found it's the best way to avoid women spitting their pacis.   *

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)