Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Apparently if it is not natural then it could be bad

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:21 AM
  • 3 Replies

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/18/business/18chemical.html?_r=1

Chemical Suspected in Cancer Is in Baby Products

Anyone else feel like it might be time to make things again like they did long ago with natural products?

Everyone is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will think it is stupid.
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
survivorinohio
by René on May. 21, 2011 at 10:38 AM

*raises hand*

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

danie24
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2011 at 10:50 AM
When we were pregnant with our first baby 6 years ago we read an article in baby products. Specifically Johnson&Johnson.. but it applies to all of them.

All of our soaps, shampoos, moisturizers, etc contain parabens which cause cancer. Baby products are loaded with them. So we started researching and reading every single label on our food products and personal hygene products.. we decided to go ALL natural.

We've been living chemical free and eating organic for almost 6 years now and there is no turning back. I'm disgusted with our governments alllowing companies to make billions by poisoning us.

In many countries parabens and other cancer causing chemicals are banned. Why can't our governments do the same thing? Write to your reps! I do daily.. I want safe products and I want safe food!

Is it any wonder we are all chronically ill when we are vaccinated with toxins from birth, eating pesticide food, drinking chemical water, and slathering ourselves with cancer causing chemicals every single day?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Just1
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2011 at 12:14 PM

Me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)