Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Prophecy Party: Abortion and Armageddon..two separate entities or totally related?

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:54 PM
  • 5 Replies

"From the prophetic perspective Abortion and Armageddon are much more related than most Christians want to acknowledge. Abolishing abortion is the End Time battle and it is very urgent. The unborn martyrs are crying out to God from under the altar: ‘How long, oh Lord, until You will revenge our blood?’ (Revelations, chapter 6). Abortion has been performed for 40 years and it is time to abolish it! The strongholds of abortion are so firm, that only by means of praying and fasting and crying out to the Lord, by repentance and reconciliation they can be overcome."

Did someone say something you like in this thread? Grab the quote and paste it here for a chance to win cafemom prizes!

I'd love to talk about saving money, babies, and bad hair days over at my blog.

by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Arroree
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 4:10 PM

Obviously whoever wrote that is an idiot as far as history is concerned as abortion has been performed for MUCH longer than 40 years. Abortion has in fact been performed in every part of the world throughout ALL of history. They used to do it in much more dangerous and deadly ways but it was still abortion.

People who state that or act as though abortion has only existed since RvW crack me up and really make me wonder about their level of education.

lovinangels
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:27 PM

It's not even really a fair assessment, as the verse about the martyrs crying out is taken out of context. I've heard this said before, though, and I didn't find any sites that I agreed with doctrine wise, so this one was as good as any. I was hoping one of the more adamant prolife ladies would know and expound on the link between prophecy and abortion.

Quoting Arroree:

Obviously whoever wrote that is an idiot as far as history is concerned as abortion has been performed for MUCH longer than 40 years. Abortion has in fact been performed in every part of the world throughout ALL of history. They used to do it in much more dangerous and deadly ways but it was still abortion.

People who state that or act as though abortion has only existed since RvW crack me up and really make me wonder about their level of education.

Did someone say something you like in this thread? Grab the quote and paste it here for a chance to win cafemom prizes!

I'd love to talk about saving money, babies, and bad hair days over at my blog.

Stephanie329
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 6:29 PM
Pretty much this exactly.

Quoting Arroree:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blondekosmic15
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 8:16 PM

I have mentioned these 4 sins several times in the past in terms of God's Chastisement approaching. Cries to Heaven for vengeance for particular sins is voiced thru out the Bible. I'm in a hurry but I have read numerous accts reflecting these warnings esp. in reference to abortion. Abortion is a direct attack upon God & his creation~

Willful murder { including abortion }. The Scriptures remind us concerning the anger God expressed to Cain when he killed Abel. Genesis 4:10. There are numerous Scriptures which reveal God's love for the unborn child & the sanctity of human life. Deuteronomy 30:19, Isaiah 49:15, Amos 1:13, Psalm 127:3 'Children are an heritage of the Lord & the fruit of the womb is His reward', Psalm 139:13-15 'For thou hast possessed my reins; thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee for I am fearfully & wonderfully made; marvellous are thy works, my soul knoweth right well.' The horrific nature of murder when Abel's death cries from the ground for vengeance is apparent...to kill a vulnerable lil' baby who is totally defenseless surpasses any evil we can imagine~

Homosexuality { sodomy }. The Bible is very clear in respect to this sin. Genesis 18:20, Romans 1:26-28,32~

Oppression of the poor { including the elderly }. When the human heart is insensitive to those who are suffering & living in poverty...the heart becomes callous & selfish. The mistreatment of the elderly is widespread even here in America. Exodus 2:23 'and their cries came up to the Lord by reason of their bondage'~

Unjust wages to the laborer invites greed, selfishness etc which reflects a cold heart and cries to Heaven for justice is explicitly mentioned in the Scriptures. James 5:4 'Behold the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields which you kept by fraud, crieth & the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord'~

701397zbug7up9ij11.gif

ashka88
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:26 PM

Quoting Arroree:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)