Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any Kansas Mommas?

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:59 PM
  • 5 Replies

Be safe ladies!  I keep getting Weather Channel alerts about severe weather and the Tornado trackers tracking a lots of activity...

by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
rnjMOM
by Rachel on May. 22, 2011 at 11:22 AM

HERE!! It was CRAZY last night! We didn't have any tornados close to us, but it was one hell of a storm! Thanks Thomi...

RissyLee
by Rissy on May. 22, 2011 at 12:15 PM

I live right by KC, MO.  The storms were crazy, but no tornadoes in my town.  The thunder was the loudest I've ever heard, a ton of rain, the lighting seriously made it look like is was noon for about 3 seconds at a time, and the wind was about 50-70 mph in places.  There are tree branches all over my yard and a bunch of plants got knocked over on my front porch, but nothing serious.  I think the storm lost a bit of it's punch when it crossed state line.

Thomigirl
by Platinum Member on May. 22, 2011 at 1:30 PM

Thanks goodness!

Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on May. 22, 2011 at 1:31 PM
Glad you all are safe.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rnjMOM
by Rachel on May. 22, 2011 at 6:37 PM

Quoting RissyLee:

I live right by KC, MO.  The storms were crazy, but no tornadoes in my town.  The thunder was the loudest I've ever heard, a ton of rain, the lighting seriously made it look like is was noon for about 3 seconds at a time, and the wind was about 50-70 mph in places.  There are tree branches all over my yard and a bunch of plants got knocked over on my front porch, but nothing serious.  I think the storm lost a bit of it's punch when it crossed state line.

You are near KC MO? I am too! I live in Leavenworth!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)