Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have we become too stuffy?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:54 PM
  • 29 Replies

In this day and PC age have we become so stuffy that everything must be this way or that and no one can have fun or use slang or say something that might be a little off of careful or ...well not be assimilated?

Everyone is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will think it is stupid.
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iluv2meow
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:07 PM

Well I can say we been less FLUFFFY LOL

Veni.Vidi.Vici
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:12 PM

AIR HUMPS STORM

can you feel the love?

stormcris
by Christy on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:12 PM

LOL Meow I has a bath for that :P Of course it is pending a kitty lawsuit for emotional distress even though it secretly loves the fluff. ;)

Quoting iluv2meow:

Well I can say we been less FLUFFFY LOL

Everyone is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will think it is stupid.
stormcris
by Christy on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:13 PM

Oh yes I feel the love :)

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici:

AIR HUMPS STORM

can you feel the love?

Kaelansmom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:13 PM

I don't want to assimilate.. then I would be like everyone else and that is boring.. ;)

_Bamaborn_
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:14 PM

Sometimes I think ive become to rigid in thinking... I need to loosen up a little..

stormcris
by Christy on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:16 PM

I agree. I love being different. 

Quoting Kaelansmom:

I don't want to assimilate.. then I would be like everyone else and that is boring.. ;)

stormcris
by Christy on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:17 PM

Its ok. It is never too late ;) start today!

Quoting _Bamaborn_:

Sometimes I think ive become to rigid in thinking... I need to loosen up a little..

Dear.Prudence
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:18 PM

If you are never sarcastic or use slang some will see you as stuck up. If you do use it others will criticize you and call you immature.  I say screw it and say what I feel like.

stormcris
by Christy on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:21 PM

I like that! 

Quoting Dear.Prudence:

If you are never sarcastic or use slang some will see you as stuck up. If you do use it others will criticize you and call you immature.  I say screw it and say what I feel like.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)