Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Protest for Bradley Manning at Fort Leavenworth

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:23 PM
  • 5 Replies
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
rnjMOM
by Rachel on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:30 PM

FYI: This is right up the street from me. Ft. Leavenworth was locked up like Ft Knox today. It was pretty crazy. As far as his guilt, as a former Intel Analyst myself, in order to have access to the Secret information he did, there are several documents that need to be signed stating that you WILL go to prison if you are caught and codes under UCMJ you will be prosecuted under. There is also a section on "Need to Know". You only are supposed to access Secret information you "need to know". Bradley Manning violated this and accessed a database he was not authorized to and violated the code of conduct as an Intel soldier. No matter what you think about whether "we" need to know the information he is accused of leaking, he violated UCMJ and documents/contracts he signed and accepted prior to being privy to that information. THAT is where he effed up. THAT is why he is a POS in my opinion. Then he had the nerve to brag about... WHILE STILL IN THEATER. IDIOT.

Sofiabug
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:59 PM
Hes a traitor. I have no sympathy for him at all. He should be put in front of a firing squad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wickedfiress
by Kellie on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:03 PM

Quoting Sofiabug:

Hes a traitor. I have no sympathy for him at all.

This.

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

Raintree
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:23 PM

This embarrasses me.

kasaloso
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:28 PM
I agree with all but your last sentence.

Quoting Sofiabug:

Hes a traitor. I have no sympathy for him at all. He should be put in front of a firing squad.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)