Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Casey Anthony Verdict - Jurors Speak Out New Exclusive (VIDEO)

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:03 AM
  • 20 Replies

The Casey Anthony Verdict - Jurors Speak Out [VIDEO]                         

By: mike  |  13 hours ago                            ABC   NITELINE

Youtube                                                   

***UPDATE***UPDATE***CASEY ANTHONY will be set free next Wednesday July 13 because of time served and good behavior

***UPDATE***UPDATE***Casey Anthony is headed back to jail. She's been sentenced to four consecutive one-year terms in a Florida prison for lying to cops during the investigation. She will, however, get credit for time served, which will lop three years off her time. Anthony will also have to pay a $4000 fine. By all indications, she'll be out sometime next month.

CASEY ANTHONY JUROR- "SICK TO OUR STOMACHS" OVER NOT GUILTY VERDICT: As the anger and debate continues over the Casey Anthony not guilty verdict, jurors in the case are beginning to speak out.

Jennifer Ford, known as Juror #3, told ABC's Nightline yesterday that she and the other jurors cried and were "sick to our stomachs" after agreeing to vote not guilty verdict on the charges that Anthony killed her daughter Caylee. That's why they didn't speak to the press right immediately following the verdict.

Ford made it clear that not guilty did not mean everyone believed she was culpable. "I did not say she was innocent," added Ford. "I just said there was not enough evidence. If you cannot prove what the crime was, you cannotdetermine what the punishment should be.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ash577
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:07 AM

Juror #3 Speaks out.  She believes George Anthony was dishonest and the prosecution couldn't Show how  Caylee Anthony died.

KatherineM
by Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:08 AM

I had to stop watching after a minute. It made me to angry

ash577
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:15 AM

Quoting KatherineM:

I had to stop watching after a minute. It made me to angry

Yeah.  Do you think they should've charged Casey Anthony with something?

DVDoubleD
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:16 AM

If you ask me I think the Jurors were too chicken shit to convict.

iluv2meow
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:17 AM

I think she should have been charged with something, neglect for one. I am still blown away she waited SO LONG to report a two year old missing???????????

iluv2meow
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:18 AM

Oh and in addition to the missing part, her and her parents LIED for months saying that they have spoken to CAYLEE when the poor child was dead! WTF?

ash577
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:21 AM

Quoting iluv2meow:

I think she should have been charged with something, neglect for one. I am still blown away she waited SO LONG to report a two year old missing???????????

Agree.  Because at first it was rumored that the child ( Caylee) was kidnapped, right?

iluv2meow
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:24 AM

Yes they did and they even fabricated how they spoke with caylee on the phone and blah blah... Im like totally shaking my head at people that actually defend she might actually be innocent! I mean really??? They lied and made up stories while they were INNOCENT????? Too fishy for me.

Quoting ash577:

Quoting iluv2meow:

Agree.  Because at first it was rumored that the child ( Caylee) was kidnapped, right?

josie726
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:25 AM
I think its ridiculous that a precious child was murdered and noone takes blame! Why have they not found the murderer??? SO Sad! how can this mother casey live on knowing what she did? HEARTLESS! SHE will answer to the lord ONE day! God bless little Kaylee..

josie All Natural Artistry Skin Care
karla85
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:31 AM

Just what I wanted to hear: NOT GUILTY DOESN'T MEAN INNOCENT. Thank you very much!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)