Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

True of False ??

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:45 PM
  • 74 Replies

Really !!

Yay! My first post ever .. Anyhow I thought I would share this photo .. I drive by this church all the time as its on a busy road .. Well their signs here always catch my attention and it always makes me laugh big time but anyhow .. Oh yea and I am an Atheist to anyone out there that doesn't know me just to clear that out of the water phewy !!! Anyhow true or false ?? And even though I am Atheist I will always welcome anyone of any religion .. I have my opinions about certain ones which I base it on being very hypocritical but that is just my opinion .. Anyhow .. This is a Church of Christ sign facing a major busy street in my local town here ..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessilin0113
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:50 PM
False. When did they declare it? History fail.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TwisterMonkey
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:52 PM

American is a nation of religious freedom.  I will never understand why anyone cares what someone ELSE'S religion is.  Your faith is your own...own it, and stay out of other people's business.

Charlenelna
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:55 PM

False. 

darkpoetess
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:57 PM
Exactly .. Even though I disagree they have their to post a billboard up .. But yea they put up some pretty wild stuff ..

Quoting TwisterMonkey:

American is a nation of religious freedom.  I will never understand why anyone cares what someone ELSE'S religion is.  Your faith is your own...own it, and stay out of other people's business.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OHgirlinCA
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:57 PM

FALSE!  The founding fathers understood the importance of separating church and state.  They founded this country partly on religious freedom.  Sadly, many churches have forgotten that.  Of course, many have also forgotten what being a good Christian truly is....

alf2651
by Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:58 PM

False.

Arroree
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:58 PM

Agreed

Quoting TwisterMonkey:

Teaching is...the profession that makes all other professions possible.

jaxTheMomm
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:58 PM

false.

Arroree
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:59 PM

Yeah and my response is "False" lol.

darkpoetess
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:00 PM
Thank you .. I totally agree ..

Quoting OHgirlinCA:

FALSE!  The founding fathers understood the importance of separating church and state.  They founded this country partly on religious freedom.  Sadly, many churches have forgotten that.  Of course, many have also forgotten what being a good Christian truly is....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)