Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Casey rejects visit from mom.

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:02 PM
  • 42 Replies

Do you think they will even be on speaking terms?

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
arianna24
by Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:03 PM
Why did she reject her?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
survivorinohio
by René on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:07 PM

Quoting arianna24:

Why did she reject her?

She is the only one who knows that.

One thing is that the visits are recorded and it could/would be released.

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

A_Pinky
by Ashley on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:07 PM

well she should have rejected because she claimed her father and brother are child molesters...god forbid she has to answer and take responsiblity for that now!!!!!

mommy.of.3.boys
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:11 PM

Exactly this AND because she doesn't need mommy dearest to lie for her anymore.

Quoting A_Pinky:

well she should have rejected because she claimed her father and brother are child molesters...god forbid she has to answer and take responsiblity for that now!!!!!

Procrastination is like masturbation. It's all good until you realize you just fucked yourself.
glitterteaz
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:11 PM

Who cares. I wonder where she plans on living after all this? I would leave the country if I was her.

survivorinohio
by René on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:17 PM

Quoting glitterteaz:

Who cares. I wonder where she plans on living after all this? I would leave the country if I was her.

Well, I care.  My heart has always broken for Cindy as I am a grandmother who has a grandson who has a troubled mother.  I really relate to her on some levels.  I also can see issues she may have and I can understand where there may be real friction.  Cindy has lost two girls I fear :(

As far as Casey leaving the country would likely be wise.  Changing her hair color and her name.  

anon421
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:18 PM

where did you read about that?

survivorinohio
by René on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:20 PM

Quoting anon421:

where did you read about that?

HLN is reporting it.  The sunshine laws give full access to those things though.

isaiahsmomma86
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:22 PM

What a kind thing for her to do after her mother committed perjury for her. 

She probably didnt want their convo/visit recorded.

RowdyRoxyRainbw
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:28 PM

Quoting glitterteaz:

I agree with you glitter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)