Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oreo cookies, now in triple double size

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:03 PM
  • 30 Replies

Add this to the list of America's finest achievements..

logo

At Last! The New Triple Double OREO Cookie Hitting Shelves Now
After Months of Anticipation, OREO Launches New “Twist” on Milk’s Favorite Cookie

EAST HANOVER, N.J. (Aug. 17, 2011) – After months of rumors, speculation, and excitement, the most anticipated cookie on the planet has finally arrived.   

In early May, word of the yet-to-be released TRIPLE DOUBLE OREO cookie reached the Internet and within hours, OREO fans were buzzing throughout social media about this new take on the iconic cookie.   At long last, the wait is over.  The TRIPLE DOUBLE OREO cookie, which combines two layers of OREO creme, one chocolate and one original, with three layers of crunchy, chocolaty OREO cookies, is available in stores nationwide.

“Our fans’ passion and enthusiasm has challenged us to raise our game. With the TRIPLE DOUBLE OREO cookie, we set out to take OREOto another level by adding a new twist,” said Jessica Robinson, associate director of consumer engagement, Kraft Foods. "We are looking forward to engaging with OREO fans as they share their twisting, licking and dunking moments with the new TRIPLE DOUBLE OREO cookie.”

One Global Cookie, Many Unique ‘Twists’
The new TRIPLE DOUBLE OREO cookie is another way in which OREO is creating fun new ways for people to enjoy the moment of childlike delight when twisting, licking and dunking an OREOcookie in milk.  This iconic ritual is enjoyed throughout the world, from the United States to France to China.  In fact, the TRIPLE DOUBLEOREO cookie is a new twist on Argentina’s OREO“x3” (pronounced “Por Tres”) cookie, introduced in 2010.  Similar to the TRIPLE DOUBLE OREOcookie, the OREO x3 features three layers of cookie, and two layers of creme.

READ MORE  

http://www.pwrnewmedia.com/2011/oreo/tripledouble/pages/gallery.htmlhttp://www.pwrnewmedia.com/2011/oreo/tripledouble/pages/gallery.html

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2Ladybug
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:05 PM
Where were these when I was pregnant?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ArmyGal
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:06 PM

I like Oreos but that is too much. I can't even eat the doubled stuff ones. Yuck, that's just too much.

lovetocook64
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:07 PM

and the goverment wonders why we are fat lol

sllytnkrbl
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:07 PM

I don't know if even I can go that far (as I sit here inhaling my Berry Burst Ice Cream Oreos)

TwinmomAlicia
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:09 PM
Those do look yummy, but the last thing this country needs is more junk food to stuff into our obese or diabetic faces.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:10 PM

Limbaugh: Oreo Has A New "Biracial" Cookie -- "It Isn't Going To Be Long Before It's Going To Be Called The Or-Bam-eo Or Something Like This"

1 hour and 9 minutes ago

AUDIO
ashellbell
by shellbark on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:11 PM
Whatthefuck

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Limbaugh: Oreo Has A New "Biracial" Cookie -- "It Isn't Going To Be Long Before It's Going To Be Called The Or-Bam-eo Or Something Like This"

1 hour and 9 minutes ago

AUDIO

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RowdyRoxyRainbw
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:11 PM

o m gee gross lolol

Quoting sllytnkrbl:

I don't know if even I can go that far (as I sit here inhaling my Berry Burst Ice Cream Oreos)

ArmyGal
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:11 PM

Ugh.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

1 hour and 9 minutes ago

AUDIO

rocker_mommy_08
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:12 PM
Omg...foodgasam. I think i just felt my ass grow 4 sizes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)