Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's with all the anger?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:42 PM
  • 52 Replies

Are we all pms'ing today?  I can't believe how much yelling and bitching is going on in the posts today!  What's going on?

wedding planning

Pregnancy Ticker

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2hotTaco
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:43 PM

The anger and division is growing isn't it?

tooptimistic
by Kelly on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:45 PM

idk.. I think that alot when I am in this group, and wonder if it is because we all have really different ideas and it is hard to discuss them online because we can't "hear" each others tone.  Sometimes things are taken offensively when the it wasn't meant offensively at all.  It is way to easy to take things the wrong way on  here.

mamaof2angles
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:45 PM
yep

Quoting 2hotTaco:

The anger and division is growing isn't it?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Begsley
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:47 PM

Luckily I haven't seen any of the drama yet. Guess i'm not clicking on the right posts.

katy_kay08
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:53 PM

How does one yell in a post?  

DangerDarling
by Fabulous on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:54 PM

Me neither.  

Quoting Begsley:

Luckily I haven't seen any of the drama yet. Guess i'm not clicking on the right posts.

2hotTaco
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:54 PM

CAPS

Quoting katy_kay08:

kailu1835
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:58 PM

Sure doesn't seem like someone can take name calling for anything other than face value :(  It seems to have gotten a lot worse in the past couple of days than I've ever seen it.  Too bad that people can't seem to get their debate on without being mean and nasty.

Quoting tooptimistic:

idk.. I think that alot when I am in this group, and wonder if it is because we all have really different ideas and it is hard to discuss them online because we can't "hear" each others tone.  Sometimes things are taken offensively when the it wasn't meant offensively at all.  It is way to easy to take things the wrong way on  here.

wedding planning

Pregnancy Ticker

katy_kay08
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:00 PM

I've never understood why women are so prone to take the opinions of virtual strangers seriously.  If people internalized less situations they may enjoy their time here.    

katy_kay08
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:01 PM

I've noticed no excessive cap use so I'm clearly not reading the correct posts.  

Quoting 2hotTaco:

CAPS

Quoting katy_kay08:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)