Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Victoria Jackson's 'PolitiChicks': Former 'SNL' Star Launches Anti-Gay, Anti-Muslim Web Show (VIDEO- HATEFUL!!!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2011 at 5:57 PM
  • 74 Replies

Victoria Jackson's 'PolitiChicks': Former 'SNL' Star Launches Anti-Gay, Anti-Muslim Web Show (VIDEO)

Politichicks

Victoria Jackson has never been one to mince words, having stirred controversy for sounding off on both Occupy Wall Street and the portrayal of gay characters on "Glee" this year.

Now the former "Saturday Night Live" actress and outspoken Tea Party columnist is taking things up a notch, joining forces with pro-life activist Jannique Stewart, The Patriot Update's Ann-Marie Murrell and editor and activist Jennie Jones to launch "PolitiChicks," a new web-based weekly talk show in which the women discuss their ultra-conservative viewpoints in a format similar to "The View." The first episode is a critical take on both marriage equality and Muslims.

"Islam says kill gay people that's why I don't get why liberals are pro-Muslim, and pro-gay," Jackson asserts on the show, adding, "We're lucky that most Muslims are lukewarm or we'd all be dead."

As the show's site proclaims, "Conservatives have few outlets in the media. Other than Fox News and a few talk radio shows, Conservatives are greatly outnumbered. TV talk shows and news programs are inundated with liberal robots spewing their hatred toward all-things-Conservative; so the folks at Patriot Update have created an alternative.".

by on Nov. 16, 2011 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 5:57 PM

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this

WATCH

I SWEAR this chick had a CAFEMOM account!

2hotTaco
by on Nov. 16, 2011 at 6:03 PM
3 moms liked this

Wow great example of racist bigots from the right.

Donna6503
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 6:04 PM
Wow, didn't see kiss "Weird Al" in her last movie ... yes ladies, I guess you can catch weird things by kissing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this

These bit*hes are CRAZY and STUPID!

and so HATEFUL!

Quoting 2hotTaco:

Wow great example of racist bigots from the right.

muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 6:06 PM

SMH

2hotTaco
by on Nov. 16, 2011 at 6:09 PM

I know which member you are referencing.

SlingsAndThings
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 6:10 PM
Wow I thought it was satire at first. Then I realized it wasn't and now I'm speechless.

So basically it seems like a talk show tompromote hate and bigotry. Fantastic.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 6:11 PM

She said

WE HAVE FOX NEWS! lol

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this

It started off BAD and got MORE outrageous and STUPID!

Its hard to believe people are THAT dumb....damn near NOTHING they said was true and ALL HATE FILLED!!

Quoting SlingsAndThings:

Wow I thought it was satire at first. Then I realized it wasn't and now I'm speechless.

So basically it seems like a talk show tompromote hate and bigotry. Fantastic.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)