Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Victoria Jackson's 'PolitiChicks': Former 'SNL' Star Launches Anti-Gay, Anti-Muslim Web Show (VIDEO- HATEFUL!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Victoria Jackson's 'PolitiChicks': Former 'SNL' Star Launches Anti-Gay, Anti-Muslim Web Show (VIDEO)

Politichicks

Victoria Jackson has never been one to mince words, having stirred controversy for sounding off on both Occupy Wall Street and the portrayal of gay characters on "Glee" this year.

Now the former "Saturday Night Live" actress and outspoken Tea Party columnist is taking things up a notch, joining forces with pro-life activist Jannique Stewart, The Patriot Update's Ann-Marie Murrell and editor and activist Jennie Jones to launch "PolitiChicks," a new web-based weekly talk show in which the women discuss their ultra-conservative viewpoints in a format similar to "The View." The first episode is a critical take on both marriage equality and Muslims.

"Islam says kill gay people that's why I don't get why liberals are pro-Muslim, and pro-gay," Jackson asserts on the show, adding, "We're lucky that most Muslims are lukewarm or we'd all be dead."

As the show's site proclaims, "Conservatives have few outlets in the media. Other than Fox News and a few talk radio shows, Conservatives are greatly outnumbered. TV talk shows and news programs are inundated with liberal robots spewing their hatred toward all-things-Conservative; so the folks at Patriot Update have created an alternative.".

by on Nov. 16, 2011 at 5:57 PM
Replies (31-40):
sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 7:30 PM

Gee lorikeet..reading THIS post and NOT commenting.....hmmmmm

Radarma
by "OneDar" on Nov. 16, 2011 at 7:30 PM

And some people are grossly overweight and full of hate. Gah, imagine that?

Glass houses, stones.

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 7:31 PM

It's like people give no weight to information anymore.  Tolerance went from "it's not my business how you pray or who you sleep with" to "any idjit with a youtube channel must be taken seriously."  Yeah, no thanks.  Count me in with the critical thinker crowd.

Quoting krysstizzle:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but like Stacy said, not all opinions are equal. I will tolerate well informed opinions, even if I debate them and disagree with them. Ignorance and hate, however, is NOT a valid opinion....in my opinion..

Quoting Radarma:

You can have, and make "your case" all ya want.

GO. Vroooom!!!

It's telling how uncomfy others' POVs make some here. Not a wee bit close to the "tolerance" they so righteously preach. But hey, it works for ya'll.

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 7:32 PM

Whatever are you talking about?

Quoting Radarma:

Glass houses, stones.

Radarma
by "OneDar" on Nov. 16, 2011 at 7:33 PM

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Oh honey, there are hundreds of other readers who also disagree with your one sided views; but they have grown tired of combating them. For alas, it is to no avail.

(get you out a dictionary, STAT!)

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 7:36 PM

Has nothing to do with ME..she agrees with some view points (as do YOU) expressed in teh video...I just think its FUNNY she wouldn't comment ON THE OP...but still READ this POST and like your INSULT post

Small minds....birds of a feather and all

Quoting Radarma:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Oh honey, there are hundreds of other readers who also disagree with your one sided views; but they have grown tired of combating them. For alas, it is to no avail.

(get you out a dictionary, STAT!)

That's a gnarly mullet ya got there

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 7:36 PM
2 moms liked this

Did I say take down their youtube channel?  Did I say it should be banned?  I will state my opinion, especially in a forum where opinions have been asked for.  And I will say what I like.  What exactly is your argument here?  That I am not entitled to share my opinion on their stupidity?  You are not even making sense.

I am saying they are idiots.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Quoting Radarma:

Quoting stacymomof2:

Are you saying tolerating someone's sexuality or religion is the same as tolerating hate speech?  And I find it "telling" how "comfy" you are with listening to a bunch of that hate speech and then talking about "tolerating" it.  Yeah, I don't have to.  I don't think anyone should.

Quoting Radarma:

You can have, and make "your case" all ya want.

GO. Vroooom!!!

It's telling how uncomfy others' POVs make some here. Not a wee bit close to the "tolerance" they so righteously preach. But hey, it works for ya'll.

I did not even listen to it dude; that shiny light was annoying...total amateurs.

And at the same time, they could very well be saying "white people are evil because they share DNA with serial killers" and that would (get ready) still be OK.

Comes with being entitled to an OPINION.

You want the same granted to you, right? Right.

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 7:50 PM

OMG what the hell is that!  lol that is hideous.  In the late 80s early 90s I had this hair: (nowhere near this pretty.)

in the 2000s I had this hair, again, nowhere near as pretty.  But a platinum bob.

Which I then grew out to the joy you see in my avatar pic.  lol  Hope you are all interested in my hair history. 

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Some people have MULLETS.....now...

Stephanie329
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 7:52 PM
Hell, they probably all do.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

WATCH

I SWEAR this chick had a CAFEMOM account!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stephanie329
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 7:55 PM
Hey, I've been dieting lately TYVM!

Quoting Radarma:

Glass houses, stones.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN