Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Victoria Jackson's 'PolitiChicks': Former 'SNL' Star Launches Anti-Gay, Anti-Muslim Web Show (VIDEO- HATEFUL!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Victoria Jackson's 'PolitiChicks': Former 'SNL' Star Launches Anti-Gay, Anti-Muslim Web Show (VIDEO)

Politichicks

Victoria Jackson has never been one to mince words, having stirred controversy for sounding off on both Occupy Wall Street and the portrayal of gay characters on "Glee" this year.

Now the former "Saturday Night Live" actress and outspoken Tea Party columnist is taking things up a notch, joining forces with pro-life activist Jannique Stewart, The Patriot Update's Ann-Marie Murrell and editor and activist Jennie Jones to launch "PolitiChicks," a new web-based weekly talk show in which the women discuss their ultra-conservative viewpoints in a format similar to "The View." The first episode is a critical take on both marriage equality and Muslims.

"Islam says kill gay people that's why I don't get why liberals are pro-Muslim, and pro-gay," Jackson asserts on the show, adding, "We're lucky that most Muslims are lukewarm or we'd all be dead."

As the show's site proclaims, "Conservatives have few outlets in the media. Other than Fox News and a few talk radio shows, Conservatives are greatly outnumbered. TV talk shows and news programs are inundated with liberal robots spewing their hatred toward all-things-Conservative; so the folks at Patriot Update have created an alternative.".

by on Nov. 16, 2011 at 5:57 PM
Replies (51-60):
sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 8:16 PM

It's a PARTY in the BACK!

Quoting HadleyAzure:

Quoting 2hotTaco:

Are we attacking each other on our weight and hair?

=(   I will say I have a strong hatred of mullets though. When I meet someone with one I want to sneak in their house at night and finish their haircut. lol

That's a gnarly mullet ya got there

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 8:18 PM

Cute!  I love the giant bangs in the one pic.  lol

I had the alternative hair in the giant bang days. 

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

\

MY HAIR history !

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 8:22 PM

My hubby calls it THE PUMP..I had it when I met him at 15! LMAo...

Quoting stacymomof2:

Cute!  I love the giant bangs in the one pic.  lol

I had the alternative hair in the giant bang days. 

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

\

MY HAIR history !

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 8:22 PM

I never said anything about anyones weight!  I would never dare to go there!  However I made a bitchy comment about Jackson's hair being exactly the same as it was in 1983 (or whenever.)  That lead to a dis on my LOVELY locks and it kind of backslid.  I guess you could say I started it with my Victoria Jackson lame hair comment.  For which I am sorry.  Although I had fun looking through 80s hair images, lol

Quoting 2hotTaco:

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 8:27 PM

You did nothing wrong..you made a mild comment about an actress who puts herself out there for public consumption....and you were then personally insulted by someone who can't help themself...

Quoting stacymomof2:

I never said anything about anyones weight!  I would never dare to go there!  However I made a bitchy comment about Jackson's hair being exactly the same as it was in 1983 (or whenever.)  That lead to a dis on my LOVELY locks and it kind of backslid.  I guess you could say I started it with my Victoria Jackson lame hair comment.  For which I am sorry.  Although I had fun looking through 80s hair images, lol

Quoting 2hotTaco:

2hotTaco
by on Nov. 16, 2011 at 8:31 PM

I was just wondering cause I felt lost.

2hotTaco
by on Nov. 16, 2011 at 8:32 PM

I was bald in the 80's.

Quoting Stephanie329:

I think so. It's fun when we don't even know what we really look like :)

I tell ya, the 80's were NOT good to me in the hair department - but I thought it was the shit.

(it was, just not the way I thought)

Quoting 2hotTaco:

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 8:35 PM

Well, I don't feel that bad about it.  I mean her hair really is the exact same.  And I really don't care if anyone insults my hair either.  I'm much too lazy to do my hair any more.  lol

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

You did nothing wrong..you made a mild comment about an actress who puts herself out there for public consumption....and you were then personally insulted by someone who can't help themself...

Quoting stacymomof2:

Quoting 2hotTaco:

DangerDarling
by Fabulous on Nov. 16, 2011 at 8:36 PM

LOL ... me too.  

Quoting 2hotTaco:

I was bald in the 80's.

AphroditesCurse
by on Nov. 16, 2011 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't believe victoria jackson is so insane...wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN