Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Victoria Jackson's 'PolitiChicks': Former 'SNL' Star Launches Anti-Gay, Anti-Muslim Web Show (VIDEO- HATEFUL!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Victoria Jackson's 'PolitiChicks': Former 'SNL' Star Launches Anti-Gay, Anti-Muslim Web Show (VIDEO)

Politichicks

Victoria Jackson has never been one to mince words, having stirred controversy for sounding off on both Occupy Wall Street and the portrayal of gay characters on "Glee" this year.

Now the former "Saturday Night Live" actress and outspoken Tea Party columnist is taking things up a notch, joining forces with pro-life activist Jannique Stewart, The Patriot Update's Ann-Marie Murrell and editor and activist Jennie Jones to launch "PolitiChicks," a new web-based weekly talk show in which the women discuss their ultra-conservative viewpoints in a format similar to "The View." The first episode is a critical take on both marriage equality and Muslims.

"Islam says kill gay people that's why I don't get why liberals are pro-Muslim, and pro-gay," Jackson asserts on the show, adding, "We're lucky that most Muslims are lukewarm or we'd all be dead."

As the show's site proclaims, "Conservatives have few outlets in the media. Other than Fox News and a few talk radio shows, Conservatives are greatly outnumbered. TV talk shows and news programs are inundated with liberal robots spewing their hatred toward all-things-Conservative; so the folks at Patriot Update have created an alternative.".

by on Nov. 16, 2011 at 5:57 PM
Replies (61-70):
sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:58 PM

bump

owl0210
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Someone please push her down a flight of stairs. 

caito
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

She's insane. I really hate her.

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Had to bump this, a regular CM member just used her as a source that Barack Obama was trying to change the Constitution...

Quoting caito:

She's insane. I really hate her.

caito
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL LOOK AT THE DATE OMG. I'm so behind.

batmansgirl
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Where exactly is her racist comment? Maybe I misread the article?

Quoting 2hotTaco:

Wow great example of racist bigots from the right.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_Kissy_
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Quote:

We're lucky that most Muslims are lukewarm or we'd all be dead."

SMH. and Lol to mentioning FOX
FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:32 PM

You guys are messing with my already plugged up head, with these old posts. lol

Meh, no doubt many around here love her and have watched this show while eating popcorn and ending up with a headache from shaking their head in agreement.

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:35 PM

One of the regular members used Victoria as a source that Obama was trying to change the entire constitution...so I bumoed ;-)

Quoting FromAtoZ:

You guys are messing with my already plugged up head, with these old posts. lol

Meh, no doubt many around here love her and have watched this show while eating popcorn and ending up with a headache from shaking their head in agreement.

gludwig2000
by Gina on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:40 PM

She is entitled to Freedom of Speech, just like the rest of us. Where did they get that Conservatives have so few outlets in the Media?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN