Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Woman sues sex toy company after injuring herself using vibrator

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:38 AM
  • 19 Replies

California woman claims a little foreplay nearly put her six feet under.

April Bonjour says her pleasure turned quickly to pain while using a "vibrator/dildo" with her boyfriend last November when the sex toy caused a sharp vaginal pain and massive bleeding.

"I started to get faint from the loss of blood," she wrote in a personal injury complaint filed Aug. 30 in California Superior Court.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/woman-sues-sex-toy-company-injuring-vibrator-article-1.962861#ixzz1fTjcUMki

Fear of serious injury alone cannot justify oppression of free speech and assembly. Men feared witches and burnt women. It is the function of speech to free men from the bondage of irrational fears.
Louis D. Brandeis
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lillias
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:53 AM

Dang!  Now that is way too kinky.

stormcris
by Christy on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:06 AM

Yes.

Quoting Lillias:

Dang!  Now that is way too kinky.

Fear of serious injury alone cannot justify oppression of free speech and assembly. Men feared witches and burnt women. It is the function of speech to free men from the bondage of irrational fears.
Louis D. Brandeis
Donna6503
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:15 AM
Great, my toys are going to come with instructions stating, "sideways insertion not recommended."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stormcris
by Christy on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:18 AM

LOL I have to sit and wonder how this "accident" happen.

Quoting Donna6503:

Great, my toys are going to come with instructions stating, "sideways insertion not recommended."

Louis D. Brandeis
mommaT1983
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:19 AM

Wow it says she was using it the "right" way so I wonder what it was that caused her to bleed so much? If it was the toy that caused it then I would sue too!

Dayciavu
by Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:23 AM
Wth that's crazy
iluv2meow
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:01 PM

interesting.

silvercrow
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

*facePalms* The Correct way and the actual correct way are 2 different things.. in this case i think it was user error

stormcris
by Christy on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:10 PM

Good point.

Quoting silvercrow:

*facePalms* The Correct way and the actual correct way are 2 different things.. in this case i think it was user error

Louis D. Brandeis
lga1965
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

How stupid. It looks like there is no end to the frivolous lawsuits.....stupid stupid stupid. Arggghhhhhh. Makes me want to find ths woman and slap  some sense into her or maybe send her back to school. Stupid woman.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)