Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help with trying to help a local family

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:18 PM
  • 6 Replies

I am trying to reach out to as many people as posible about my friend who lost his grandson 1-12-12 on his 1st birthday. I need help with popular social links,blogs ect.. If you know any, please let me know. Long story short, my friends grandson choked to death on his 1st birthday and the mother is a teen mom. Finanially they are struggling to bury the baby, and are asking people to help by donating either directly to the funeral home, or to a fundraiser link online.. If you know of any places online that i an post this info, please let me know.

THANK YOU

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
meagan0716
by Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:24 PM
Fb is a good site to us the family would either need a PayPal account straight to there checking. Or you would have to talk to any of your local banks. Also contact the local news to get it out about needing help. I'm sorry to hear about their lost.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RissyLee
by Rissy on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:27 PM
Make a Facebook group and invite everyone you know. Have those invited then invite their friends, and so on. Make a blog post. Also, check out wishuponahero.com
Good luck! I'm sorry about your loss
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dbutterfly058
by New Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Thank you!! We have posted it all over our FB pages, but unfortunatly people are not sharing the links to pas it around. I am very disapointed in my fb friends as many of them have have children of their own and i could not imagine losing one of my kids.  Any other networks, link,blogs, online media, other than fb...thank you!!

dbutterfly058
by New Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Thank you!!! I am going right now to check out that wishuponahero.com   Thanks again..

RissyLee
by Rissy on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:34 PM
You're very welcome. I hope you find some help. I can't imagine going through that...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dbutterfly058
by New Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:43 PM

I cant either. The poor grandfather is blaming himself, because he was going to take off work to take Dayvien to chuck e cheese and then decided to do it after work. He reiceved the phone call at work that he had chocked and passed away. I am trying everything in my power to help them spread the word. Thank you for the site. we are creating a wish..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)