Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It seems true enough

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:37 PM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this

Thoughts?

:)

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Care Bears theme song for the past hour. Every post I read is set to the background of the Care Bears theme song *sigh*.

I am a home educating, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Homework Helping, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Academic pushing Mother. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it raising my child. I believe that a woman's place is in the home taking care of her house, children and husband. My husband is head of my home.             Aimee

www.sellhealthyproducts.com

romalove
by Roma on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine has to be more than that.  I swear I must know 10,000 songs, no lie.

AdellesMom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:19 PM
I know mine is!

I swear one song gets stuck in my head, and it then gets mixed with bits and pieces of other song by different artists of different genres!!

It's weird! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heidimoose134
by Momma Moose on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Man.. I haven't listened to music in a very long time.

Its.me.Sam.
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:28 PM

i think most people are better at remembering when there is rhythm to it... i know for me its true.  i have the worst memory... so bad that i couldnt even tell you what i did today for the most part - i remember more once i am prompted but otherwise i really dont have recall.  but song lyrics...i always remember...its fascinating how we can hear a song from a LONG time ago and know all the words as if we heard it just yesterday.

andiemomo3
by Andie on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep. That or part literature memories from books I've read over my lifetime. I know half of my déjà-vus are actually things I've read.
katzmeow726
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:33 PM

I have the song "Deliver us" from the movie Prince of Egypt stuck in my head.

My kiddos love the movie so we watch it over and over...at least it's a break from "Hakuna matata..." 

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:45 PM

10 years ago I could say yes. Lately, I cannot remember the songs I used to sing repeatedly.

cueballsmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Well, singing is the only way my son learns right now, so I would say it's true.
FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Hahahaha! I love that.

Seems true enough. It seems, every day, I wake up with some song in my mind, playing over and over.

Songs play in my head often.  Too often sometimes. lol  

I will ask my daughter if she heard a particular song because it will be stuck in my head.  Yep, it was on a commercial and I didn't even realize it was on. Ugh!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)