• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

#Occupy #Anonymous Warning to #BlackBloc

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:19 AM
  • 49 Replies
2 moms liked this

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD8UohyYPWA
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?4c05my11zk0v680

Greetings. We are Anonymous.

The response from fellow anons to Black Bloc has been overwhelming. Peacefully shutting down banks and locations has had a far greater economic impact than Black Bloc's pitiful acts of vandalism could ever dream of. If you truly want to protest in such a manner you should take it to the homes and websites of those you protest against. Replacing a window is nothing to them, you are not even a nuisance.

This issue has been discussed many times during the past several months, and there appears to be a popular consensus that your tactics of chilling and intimidating the citizen press, breaking the windows of small businesses, terrorizing innocent employees and bystanders, and sometimes outright assaulting occupy protesters are unacceptable. You are at best misguided, harmful, and idiotic in your actions. But more than anything it is your cowardice in hiding behind the banner of the Occupy movement, using Occupy protesters as shields, and attempting to pin your actions on Anonymous that will not be forgiven.

We suspect that many of you are agent provocateurs, as for the rest who behave in such a manner, your tactics demonize us in the eyes of the general public, robbing Occupy of much needed support, both in finances and approval. And worse, your activities provide the illusion of justified police brutality, robbing Occupy of the moral high ground and providing ammunition to the media.

Consider this an act of diplomacy before we start doxing your asses all over the internet and paying special attention to personally ruining your lives. You have a choice, abandon your pathetic ineffective and counter productive tactics and join us, or step aside, or risk the wrath of legion. As of now we are asking all citizen journalists to expose any Black Bloc using Occupy or Anonymous as a shield. If they attempt to chill your freedom as press, get up in their faces, call protesters around you for support. But do not respect the Anonymity of any Black Bloc who hide behind Occupy and Anonymous, they are not Anonymous, they are cancer and must be devoured for the good of the legion.

To any Black Bloc to whom this does not apply, we advise you to stay well away from citizen journalist and choose your targets wisely. If you harm Occupy or attempt to pin your thuggish crimes on Anonymous, we will not forgive. If you travel like a gang and attempt to intimidate Occupy we will get all up in your base finding all your secrets and wiping out your dudes. We are everywhere, we are hidden in plain sight, we will follow in the shadows, we will circle you like wolves, and if you slip, we will devour you without mercy. You will not know friend from foe, and once injected into the hate machine, we will periodically reintroduce you to it. You will not know peace again for a very long time.

We deliver, you do not.
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not Forgive.
We do not Forget.
Expect us. Read rule 6.

Sometimes it is necessary for Anons to return to our primal roots, and devour cancer before it devours us.
#DevourSec

#Anonymous #AntiSec #LulzSec

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

Join us on the 99% Moms group!
The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms   

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Carpy
by Emerald Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Sounds like wacko's to me.

yourspecialkid
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:53 AM

What a bunch of nuts.

UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Why does not wanting the police to infultrate your peaceful protest to create riots crazy?

I guess I'm not as into big brother as you guys are.

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:01 AM

Quoting Carpy:

Sounds like wacko's to me.

When you say "Sounds like wacko's to me"

Are you talking about the Police Officers and Anarchist who both try to act like Occupy Protesters and cause trouble so it can be reported on the News and then people will say, "Oh those 99% movement people are dangerous and crazy"?

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Quoting yourspecialkid:

What a bunch of nuts.

I completely agree.

People who are willing to Act like a member of the 99% Movement so they can destroy and cause trouble are a bunch of Nuts.

It should be illegal for Law Enforcement Officers/Government Agents to do that.

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Quoting UpSheRises:

Why does not wanting the police to infultrate your peaceful protest to create riots crazy?

I think these are just people who bought completely into the Protest are dangerous and crazy from News Sources and now that it might the case that the movement is not dangerous and crazy but certain groups are trying to make the movement seem dangerous and crazy is beyond them.

To accept that they also have to accept the News they are watching is a tool for propaganda and they bought into it.

RowdyRoxyRainbw
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I support Anonymous.

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Quoting RowdyRoxyRainbw:

I support Anonymous.

I think of Anonymous more as a necessary evil.

If it was up to me I would rather see more transparency in what our government does. But if they are going to hide things from us, not follow their laws, and arrest/beat innocent people-Then I will gladly welcome a group like Anonymous into the mix.

LindaClement
by Thatwoman on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I also support Anonymous.

It is illegal for police to pose as criminals to incite criminal behaviour. But, strangely, the police aren't enforcing those laws this week.

BrookieCookie1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Quoting UpSheRises:

I think these are just people who bought completely into the Protest are dangerous and crazy from News Sources and now that it might the case that the movement is not dangerous and crazy but certain groups are trying to make the movement seem dangerous and crazy is beyond them.

To accept that they also have to accept the News they are watching is a tool for propaganda and they bought into it.

Hey, this is off topic, but I don't really follow the movement, but am interested in it. How does the Occupy movement feel about the federal reserve and what change would it like to see brought about (if any) where it's concerned, and how?? If this would be too long (pain in the ass) to answer, I'd be pleased with an address i can find out fo myself

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)