Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Eating Human in CHINA Do They Eat Babies in China?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:47 AM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

Ok.. I just read this article and i am totally disgusted..not sure how accurate it is though or if its an urban lagend..tried checking couldnt find anything further..Ermm.. Anyways I cant imagine anything would in the world.. anyways the article is as follows.. *Please only continue reading it if you have the heart for it.  The link shows some graphic images.

Do They Eat Babies in China Photos

My questions:  Arent there any type international laws in effect preventing stuff like this from happening..?  Is their logic behind eating these fetuses justified..?

Some of the Chinese people are known to be eating babies and the news circulated through the internet or via Email communication is shocking the world.

An Email report received by The Seoul Times confirmed that news with several vivid and appalling pictures of human embryos fetuses being made into a soup for human consumption.

The report went on. A town in the southern province of Canton (Guangdong) is now on trend taking baby herbal soup to increase overall health and stamina and the power of sexual performance in particular.The cost in China currency approximately $ 4000 (it is about Rs2000).

A factory manager was interviewed and he testified that it is effective because he is a frequent customer.It is a delicacy whereby expensive herbs are added to boil the baby with chicken meat for eight hours of boiling and steaming.

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
whimsyjuggalett
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:31 AM

so sad and sick

my123sons
by Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Isn't the World news one of those tabloids that is always reporting on aliens and werewolves and such?
LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Um, where did you check? Because google search brings immediately up urban legends.com and snopes.com, as well as other sources, that confirm it is urban legend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cueballsmom
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this
This article is from a world sun type trash paper. Nothing is true. Why would you post this? Look, post stories that have facts, not trash mags that also feature stories of aliens, virgin Mary in trees and light poles, and other crazy crap stories.

Reading these magazines will make you super paranoid and will lower your IQ. Besides, that is more gross than anything.
stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Oh please, don't be so credulous.  What a load of crap.  You think that because someine is Chinese they are some kind of monster?  

sneffy014
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:29 AM

This article reminded me of our trip to England a few years ago. I took this pic of one of those magazines we saw over there because the headline was so funny!

cassnadrajones
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Dont care. As long as its not my kid and they are not out murdering people "I cant find a fuck to give" *complements of my SIL,lol*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)