Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Nancy Pelosiā€™s Quest to Force Nuns To Pay For A College Students 22 Sexual Encounters Daily

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 9:13 AM
  • 123 Replies

Nancy Pelosiā€™s Quest to Force Nuns To Pay For A College Students 22 Sexual Encounters Daily

February 29, 2012

ā€œReproductive Rights Activistā€ Sandra Fluke came before a Congressional Committee at the request of Nancy Pelosi to state she is horrified at the prospect of the contraception mandate not being forced on her religious institution Georgetown University. Going so far as to say that her female co-eds will go broke paying for their own contraception.

ā€œForty percent of the female students at Georgetown Law reported to us that they struggled financially as a result of this policy (Georgetown student insurance not covering contraception),ā€ Fluke reported.

It costs a female student $3,000 to have protected sex over the course of her three-year stint in law school, according to her calculations.

ā€œWithout insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school,ā€ Fluke told the hearing.

We did the math and according to Amazon.com, you can buy 1,000 condoms for $120. This means each condom costs about $0.12. We found that this means a student would have to have sex 8,333 times a year to spend $1,000. If you broke this down to a daily allotment it would require having sex 22.8 times a day. Not sure exactly how the .8 would work, but regardless that certainly doesnā€™t seem like a ā€œmedical necessityā€ for college students?

If a student was planning on using birth control, someone should inform them Target near campus sells a monthly supply for just $9, or about the price of one drink in a Georgetown bar.

We arenā€™t asking for or expecting liberals to change their lifestyle choices, but what kind of arrogance would provoke Washington to think that a Nun should be forced to pay for a student to have sex over 20 times a day?

Donā€™t expect nuns to sit by quietly when their faith is threatened. They have already begun to fight back against the unconstitutional mandate.

by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
_Kissy_
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 9:20 AM
6 moms liked this
Saying contraception leads to sex is like saying a fire extinguisher causes fires
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krysstizzle
by DeepThought on Mar. 2, 2012 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol where you by any chance watching the daily show? (Or was it Colbert?)..

I love it.

Quoting _Kissy_:

Saying contraception leads to sex is like saying a fire extinguisher causes fires

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katy_kay08
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this

source? 

http://www.mrconservative.com/2012/02/2410-conservative-letter-feminists/

(I believe there is an active discussion on this topic)  

Here 

nb34
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Sorry, but what a repulsive website, and I wouldn't call that a discussion, just bunch of disgusting sexist comments.

Quoting katy_kay08:

source? 

Here 

katy_kay08
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 9:55 AM

I agree with you on the first, didn't bother to read the last because the first(source) was such a load of horseshit.  ;) 

Quoting nb34:

Sorry, but what a repulsive website, and I wouldn't call that a discussion, just bunch of disgusting sexist comments.

Quoting katy_kay08:

source? 

Here 

GLWerth
by Gina on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this

But I did think boy, those girls must be tired.....and how do they have time to go to class if they are having 22 sexual encounters a day?

Yeah, the whole thing is just a load of steaming poo.

Quoting katy_kay08:

I agree with you on the first, didn't bother to read the last because the first(source) was such a load of horseshit.  ;) 

Quoting nb34:

Quoting katy_kay08:

source? 

Here 

gammie
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:35 AM
i put this up already
gammie
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this
the school should not have to pay for her whoring around its her choice than pay for it. and if she can't afford the BC than she is a stupid whore she should charge for her services !!

Ron Paul 2012big smile mini

mom2klca
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Call it what you want. I call it the TRUTH.

Quoting nb34:

Quoting katy_kay08:

source? 

Here 

GLWerth
by Gina on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:48 AM
5 moms liked this

So, you say she's a whore because she uses contraception.

Wow, are you 120 years old?

Oh, you're part of the "keep yer legs together" brigade. Sorry, but just because you are a repressed church lady doesn't mean everyone else has to be.

Also, birth control pills are often prescribed for medical reasons other than contraception.

Women are human beings. Not second class citizens. Calling this intelligent young woman a whore.... well, I guess in the end it shows you for what you are. And the picture you paint is not a pretty one.

Quoting gammie:

the school should not have to pay for her whoring around its her choice than pay for it. and if she can't afford the BC than she is a stupid whore she should charge for her services !!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)