CafeMom is experiencing issues that should be resolved soon
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

There goes that idea - oh well. This is the post for light hearted randomness

Posted by   + Show Post

So much for ranking up... Durn people deleting posts.

*edit* Oh well - bring the light hearted and fun randomness here. :-D

by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Replies (3201-3210):
DivingDiva
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Quoting TCgirlatheart:

Oh, gotcha. Thanks. Did he write it? The new Avengers? I thought I saw he was involved in some new movie, but can't remember which one.
I think he's a great writter. I love the humor, when, where, and how its thrown in.

Quoting DivingDiva:

Quoting TCgirlatheart:

Really? Hmmm off to IMDB... :-D

Quoting DivingDiva:

Quoting andiemomo3:

Quoting DivingDiva:

Yum.

Ooh!  I forgot - he's also Antman in the new Avengers movie.  :-)

Don't waste your time - this is nerd humor.  Joss Whedon got the fans all hot and bothered when he announced at a Comicon a couple of years ago that Nathan Fillion was going to get the part of Antman in the new Avengers movie.  The joke was on us because Antman is one of the Avengers who will not be in the new movie. 

Joss Whedon is the director and one of the writers.  I don't generally love his movies but I'm always willing to give him another chance. 

gamama6
by Michelle on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:23 PM

I take Lunesta but some nights it just don't work for me :/ I have never heard of seroquel.

Quoting Euphoric:

I used to have horrible insomnia, then a got a nice little prescription called seroquel.

Quoting gamama6:

I am in Insomnia hell right now banging head into wall  Anybody else suffering with me tonight?

_Bama_
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:23 PM

TCgirlatheart
by TC on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Hmmm, off the top of my head I can't think of too many of his movies that I've seen.  I guess I'll IMDB him. lol

Quoting DivingDiva:

Quoting TCgirlatheart:

Oh, gotcha. Thanks. Did he write it? The new Avengers? I thought I saw he was involved in some new movie, but can't remember which one.
I think he's a great writter. I love the humor, when, where, and how its thrown in.

Quoting DivingDiva:

Quoting TCgirlatheart:

Really? Hmmm off to IMDB... :-D

Quoting DivingDiva:

Quoting andiemomo3:

Quoting DivingDiva:

Yum.

Ooh!  I forgot - he's also Antman in the new Avengers movie.  :-)

Don't waste your time - this is nerd humor.  Joss Whedon got the fans all hot and bothered when he announced at a Comicon a couple of years ago that Nathan Fillion was going to get the part of Antman in the new Avengers movie.  The joke was on us because Antman is one of the Avengers who will not be in the new movie. 

Joss Wheedon is the director and one of the writers.  I don't generally love his movies but I'm always willing to give him another chance. 

~I ain't happy but, I'm feeling glad I got sunshine, in a bag I'm useless, but not for long The future is coming on~

Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Sigh

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on May. 1, 2012 at 1:33 AM
2 moms liked this

My husband took me to the Olive Garden, then to a movie. It was a really nice night.

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on May. 1, 2012 at 1:48 AM

gardening

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on May. 1, 2012 at 1:49 AM

butterfly 

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on May. 1, 2012 at 1:49 AM

ladybug 

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on May. 1, 2012 at 1:51 AM

Goodnight all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)