CafeMom is experiencing issues that should be resolved soon
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

There goes that idea - oh well. This is the post for light hearted randomness

Posted by   + Show Post

So much for ranking up... Durn people deleting posts.

*edit* Oh well - bring the light hearted and fun randomness here. :-D

by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Replies (3971-3980):
Donna6503
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 3:30 PM
Well good for you Sweetie, I hope you two had fun.

Quoting Lissa0985:

Ok Donna, it was a very nice date and no we not married.

Had to throw that in.

Quoting Donna6503:

Remember Mormon girl, it is just a date, please wait at least five minutes before you think you'll get a marriage proposal?

BTW, CJ told me about your promotion you got on the job and the acceptance with the university of Chicago phd program .... Congrats girl.

(please tell no one you are a right wing nut ... You're very pretty; just don't say anything and you'll continue to go far ... Lol just kidding)

Quoting Lissa0985:

I got a date tonight

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
punky3175
by Punky on May. 5, 2012 at 7:25 PM
Glad to hear the date went well.

Quoting Lissa0985:

Had to throw that in.

Quoting Donna6503:

Remember Mormon girl, it is just a date, please wait at least five minutes before you think you'll get a marriage proposal?

BTW, CJ told me about your promotion you got on the job and the acceptance with the university of Chicago phd program .... Congrats girl.

(please tell no one you are a right wing nut ... You're very pretty; just don't say anything and you'll continue to go far ... Lol just kidding)

Quoting Lissa0985:

I got a date tonight

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
punky3175
by Punky on May. 5, 2012 at 7:27 PM
Well I had a great day at Luray Caverns. They actually have weddings there. That would be so cool. One of the first things the guide said was 'do not touch the formations' and I watched adult after adult touch the formations. Are directions really that hard to follow?

I would love to be able to walk around and explore on my own. The way things are formed is so awe inspiring.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
punky3175
by Punky on May. 5, 2012 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm hoping I'll be able to see the Supermoon tonight. It's overcast and I don't know if clouds are going to clear up tonight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lissa0985
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 8:19 PM
Thanks Punky

Quoting punky3175:

Glad to hear the date went well.

Quoting Lissa0985:

Had to throw that in.

Quoting Donna6503:

Quoting Lissa0985:

I got a date tonight

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Radarma
by "OneDar" on May. 5, 2012 at 9:13 PM
2 moms liked this

OMG I am so freakin happy to be HOME.

Taurus_Girl78
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Quoting punky3175:

Well I had a great day at Luray Caverns. They actually have weddings there. That would be so cool. One of the first things the guide said was 'do not touch the formations' and I watched adult after adult touch the formations. Are directions really that hard to follow?

I would love to be able to walk around and explore on my own. The way things are formed is so awe inspiring.

I love  the Luray Caverns. I have gone there many times. I love the mountains too. Have you ever been to the Natural Bridge? That is pretty cool and so is Chimney Rock NC. I love the outdoors so we go to places where we can hike, go into caves and white water raft oh and I love waterfalls lol.

Taurus_Girl78
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Quoting punky3175:

http://www.tuckaleecheecaverns.com/history.htm this is a cool place too in TN if you like caverns. I can give you tons of places to visit lol.

http://www.crabtreefalls.com/ is in VA. There are also the Great Falls on the Potomac River close to DC.

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on May. 5, 2012 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Had a fun day at my sister's/mom's house today.

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on May. 5, 2012 at 11:49 PM

My aunt came over too, so it was nice getting to visit with her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)