Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Slutty Senior Photo

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 3:08 PM
  • 19 Replies

Remember all the craziness surrounding the girl who wanted to put in a racy photo of herself as her senior photo and how it was treated like the trashiest senior photo of all time......

How come these didn't garner the same refusal to put in the yearbooks and all the insane media attention??? Double standard much...

http://www.jockular.com/13859/worst-senior-pictures-funny-jocks

10 astonishingly awkward senior pictures of jocks that nerds are probably still laughing at.
HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS

In high school jocks were the cool kids. Or at least we thought they were until we came back to visit our parents once after college and saw them getting chewed out by their managers at Best Buy for filing The Beatles Anthology under "T" instead of "B."  That and when we saw these 10 utterly pathetic senior pictures. Enjoy!

Like Arnold at the end of Predator but, and we didn't think this was possible, much gayer. 

A classy homage to Brett Favre's future text messages.

It's my dick-in-a-helmet!

Ok, now try and look less like you're constipated and from the 70's. 

by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GLWerth
by Gina on Mar. 29, 2012 at 3:09 PM

LMAO! Thanks for the giggle!

Trollslayer
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Becasue it is OK if a boy does it.....ugh

tiffyhamm
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2012 at 3:11 PM
Uhm..eww, and eww, and eww....and odd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OHgirlinCA
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2012 at 3:11 PM

I wouldn't allow my son to take a picture like those... Certainly not ok for yearbook pictures in my opinion.  I could see the last one being used back in the 80's...

punky3175
by Punky on Mar. 29, 2012 at 3:11 PM

I was gonna say "cuz nekkid men aren't as hot as half nekkid girls" then I remembered silver's pics. :-( So I got nothin' except my son will NOT be posing like this for his senior pictures. :D

Peanutx3
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2012 at 3:12 PM

LOL

GLWerth
by Gina on Mar. 29, 2012 at 3:13 PM

No? Awww, you're a mean mommy!

Or you don't want him to be embarassed later on in life when his own kid sees that senior picuture and laughs at the old man!

Quoting punky3175:

I was gonna say "cuz nekkid men aren't as hot as half nekkid girls" then I remembered silver's pics. :-( So I got nothin' except my son will NOT be posing like this for his senior pictures. :D

jllcali
by Jane on Mar. 29, 2012 at 3:16 PM
If I had a son, I would not let him get a pic like that taken.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
canadianmom1974
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2012 at 4:06 PM

The basketball one isn't a guy trying to look 'sexy' or whatever, it's just how the uni's were back in the 70's.  Shorter shorts and tight polyester, so comfortable to run around and sweat in.  Of course as the basketball shorts got longer and looser, the girls volleyball shorts got shorter and tighter.  Ugh.

At any rate, none of those photos are any more acceptable than that girls was.  Thankfully the school where my son will be heading this fall doesn't do photos like that, they have either their cap and gown photo or their school photo in the yearbook.

ETA:  Oops, didn't realise that was a current photo, I thought it was a pic from the 70's.  My dad and uncles have pics like that from 'back in the day' when they played high school sports.

SlingsAndThings
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2012 at 4:15 PM
I LOL'd pretty hard at " it's my dick in a helmet"

In all seriousness I would not allow my son/daughter to ever pose naked for their senior picture.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)