Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

therealGeorgeZimmerman website... *barf*

Posted by   + Show Post

You are kidding, right, George? You are going to wave a flag and play victim here?! I know, there are people who are going to give you money through Pay Pal. But, to be honest you make me ill. You have killed an innocent young man and possibly killed a great law that has saved many innocent lives. You are trying to use this law in a way that the people who created the law itself and no person who conceal carries condones nor supports. You knew from the conceal carry course that the best defense is to avoid the situation to begin with. You know from the Neighborhood Watch guidelines (and I might add- from training as a security guard that has the same protocol), that you are to observe and report- NOT engage. Furthermore, the 911 operator told you they did not need to you follow Trayvon. You need to be held to a higher level of accountability, because you knew by four different accounts that getting out of that vehicle that night was wrong. Whatever happened from that moment rests solely, squarely and firmly on your shoulders- no matter which way you try and cut it. I do not approve of the New Black Panthers putting a bounty on your head. I wish you had not done this horrible thing, so Trayvon would still alive and you could still play King of the Hill in a gated community still. I do not wish any harm on you. I just want you to stand before a jury of your peers and a judge let them decide, based on evidence, what should be done about you. 

http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com/

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Replies (171-177):
JAlonso
by Stalkerazzi on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:16 PM

I'd also say she has some sort of STD for her crotch to be on fire...

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

My money days firecrotch has a mullet

Quoting .lovemygirls.:

that was directed at usafirecrotch.

Quoting .lovemygirls.:

Puntang ina mo.

Quoting JAlonso:

Quoting usafirebird:

Martins family needs to just get over it and move on. Their son was a thug and the little punk got what he deserved

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
BannerElkHogans
by Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:22 AM

maybe you should check your facts again because the 9-1-1 call wasn't placed til after 10 pm.....

Wife2AGeek
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:47 AM

Quoting BannerElkHogans:

maybe you should check your facts again because the 9-1-1 call wasn't placed til after 10 pm.....

At approximately 7pm, Sanford police received a call from Zimmerman at their non-emergency number.[9] In that call, Zimmerman reported "a real suspicious guy" who "looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something". Zimmerman continued "It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about."[10]

Midway through the conversation Zimmerman had an exchange[11] with the dispatcher during which he could be heard getting out of his vehicle and acknowledged following the person:

Zimmerman: Shit! He's running.
Dispatcher: He's running? Which way is he running?
Zimmerman: Down towards the other entrance to the neighborhood.
Dispatcher: Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?
Zimmerman: The back entrance... fucking [disputed/unintelligible]
Dispatcher: Are you following him?
Zimmerman: Yeah.
Dispatcher: Ok, we don't need you to do that.

Everything I have read and heard on this case up until your reply has stated that it happened around 7 PM.  Would you care to source where it says 10 PM and please verify that it's Eastern Standard Time and not Pacific??

BannerElkHogans
by Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:03 AM

I wonder why I'm the only one on here you people have to critique the fuck out of ..............because your sure as hell into singling people out?????????  

Wife2AGeek
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:20 AM

Quoting BannerElkHogans:

I wonder why I'm the only one on here you people have to critique the fuck out of ..............because your sure as hell into singling people out?????????  

Probably because you're the biggest mouth hell bent on spreading misinformation, but that's just a guess : )

louzannalady
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Okay. Check your facts. He called 911 at 7:11 PM (see the first link with all of his 911 calls). Per the police report itself (see the second link) the police were dispatched at 7:17 PM. 

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03/22/george-zimmerman-s-history-of-911-calls-a-complete-log.html

http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/martinpolicreport.pdf

Quoting BannerElkHogans:

louzannalady
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Quoting BannerElkHogans:

Maybe, just maybe, it's because you started out with comments like this first one down below. Then, proceeded to make comments like this that are disgusting and/or inaccurate the entire time. If you are unhappy in this post, please, by all means *handing you coat and hat* *opens the door* feel free to leave. *insincere smile*

"Quoting BannerElkHogans:

Kool Aid Drinker's...............no wonder why PEOPLE WHO DONT EVEN WATCH THE NEWS ............can comment on this..............thats scary ..........u people are the very 1's voting ..........even more scary!!!!!!!"

"why is this even an Issue...........what about the 2 Racist SOB's that killed 5 African American's  " because they felt like it! "      thats news an I hope they get the Death penalty!!!!!!!!!              This is news toooo.......the Black Panther Party is offering 1 Million Dollars for George Zimmerman to be brought to them so they can be the Judge an Jury..................an not a damn person has spoken out against it......................." (It was ten thousand and even Martin's family spoke out against it!)

"i wonder why so many people are so narrow minded.............if a White guy kills a Black guy.......its a hate crime.............but not the other way around its self-defense???????   an George Zimmerman isn't even freaking white!!!   Nancy Grace said George Zimmerman parent's are Mexican -American" (The proper term is Latino- MAYBE Hispanic. Not everyone of Latin American descent is from Mexico. His mother is from Peru.)

"Since you bring up an excellent point with his last name being Zimmerman..........his Father is White..........and the Zimmerman name is Jewish an German. So why are they not speaking out on his behalf?????" (WHAT?!)by 

Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:22 AM

maybe you should check your facts again because the 9-1-1 call wasn't placed til after 10 pm..... (Per the police report the officer was dispatched at 7:17 PM.)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN