Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

JUSTICE?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 5:53 AM
  • 55 Replies
1 mom liked this

THIS IS WHERE TRAYVON MARTIN DIED! 

IN AN ARTICULE BY THE NEW YORK TIMES, THERE IS A INTERACTIVE OVER VIEW OF THE RETREAT AT TWINS LAKE. THE URL  IS www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/04/02/us/the_events_leading_to_the_shooting_of_trayvon_  martin.html

A SECOND URL IS A COPY OF THE AFFIDAVIT THAT THE JUDGE FOUND SUFFIENT TO HOLD ZIMMERMAN OVER FOR TRIAL ON 2ND DEGREE MURDER

THE URL IS :msnbc media. msn.com/i/msnbc/Section/NEWS/120412_zimmerman_causeAffidavit.pdf

LASTLY,A YOUTUBE VIDEO OF GEORGE ZIMMERMAN'S 40+CALLS SINCE AROUND 2001. THERE IS A THEME TO EVERYONE HE DEEMS IS "SUSPICIOUS!

THE PICTURE IS OF THE SPOT HE DIED! THE VIDEO OF CALLS MAYBE FIRST SORRY!

In my Opininon No Disrespect

by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 5:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:05 AM

FIRST VIDEO DIDN'T DOWN LOAD! THAT WAY EVERYTHING IS TOPSY-TORVY.

COULD NOT GET THE AFFIDAVIT, OR THAT DAMNED INTERACTIVE TO UPLOAD HERE,BUT IT SHOW YOU THE COMMUNITY,WHERE ZIMMERMAN LIVES, WHERE TRAYVON WAS GOING,THE CLUB HOUSE AND THE TWO ENTRANCES ARE.

jewels5525
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 12:01 PM

BUMP!

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm reserving my thoughts and comments for a later time when I have more information.

Naturewoman4
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Charley, I understand your passion in this case. I do & respect them. Z was arrested charged with 2nd Degree murder. Isn't that what alot of ppl wanted. So, could we ALL just move on now? Its a very sad & stressful thing for us all. So, could move on? It just brings out angry on both sides.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 1:16 PM
11 moms liked this

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Charley, I understand your passion in this case. I do & respect them. Z was arrested charged with 2nd Degree murder. Isn't that what alot of ppl wanted. So, could we ALL just move on now? Its a very sad & stressful thing for us all. So, could move on? It just brings out angry on both sides.

This response made me consider banging my head against the wall.

You've beaten so many dead horses I wouldn't be surprised if you looked out your window to see PETA in your yard protesting.

futureshock
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 1:36 PM

There is also a theme to those who perpetrated the crimes in his neighborhood.

Quote:

THERE IS A THEME TO EVERYONE HE DEEMS IS "SUSPICIOUS!

futureshock
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Quoting charleyd68:

FIRST VIDEO DIDN'T DOWN LOAD! THAT WAY EVERYTHING IS TOPSY-TORVY.

COULD NOT GET THE AFFIDAVIT, OR THAT DAMNED INTERACTIVE TO UPLOAD HERE,BUT IT SHOW YOU THE COMMUNITY,WHERE ZIMMERMAN LIVES, WHERE TRAYVON WAS GOING,THE CLUB HOUSE AND THE TWO ENTRANCES ARE.

Why are you yelling?

futureshock
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

You've beaten so many dead horses I wouldn't be surprised if you looked out your window to see PETA in your yard protesting.

LOL!  This is very funny.  The wit and intelligence in this group is inspiring. :)

Naturewoman4
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 1:39 PM
What are you talking about? This post was for Charley. It was a KIND request that's all. Are you referring to my other subject matters? If so I'll agree. Just this subject is about a killing & the media has made it about race. Its a subject thats stressful for us all. Another poster already posted to that. So, why can't we have peace now?

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jewels5525
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 1:44 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

At least she took a break from harping on Obama

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN