Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

EXCELLENT EXAMPLE OF BLACK RACISM!

Posted by   + Show Post

A friend sent a video to me that she thought I'd be interested in, and to say the least I am!

This I heard about it before and am appalled. There's no justification and should never be acceptable in our society. Call it  fair and equal down the line,I don't shy away nor support these actions! I want to clarify somethings. You people(in general, and some who know who they are) I posted after it was sent to me to prove a few things. Everybody has their own perspective and what happened in this video will be interpreted a million ways. The Title is to draw attention to the repliers. I know that every race has racists, and crime happens all the time. People have boo hoo'd since some much was made of the death of an unarmed teen. Unfortunately, people saw his color and tried to make his death justified. People made the statement more then once that black people don't care if a victim is white. This post and Title is to shed light. Crime is all around, and we, I do care and if it's a hate crime that's worse. But as I figured in this video many saw color, not a helpless,innocent victim just color! IMO, this is a pack attack,these cowards find themselves in situations like the one in the video,and like a pack they attacked, not because he's white,because he was alone and out of his element. People like the pack in this video have this MO, whether your white, black, purple or orange if they think it, they will do it. Again I don't condone any action that these clowns did. But I've seen it enough to know they will victimize anyone at the right time or right place, anyone. If your outraged, good I am outraged and ashamed of the human race, and I care! Period

In my Opininon No Disrespect

by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:43 AM
Replies (181-190):
EvilPrincess
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:18 PM
2 moms liked this
Really now?

Who decides who is a "savage"?
Not too long ago Native Americans were considered "savages".
Are you of the opinion Native Americans should've never been allowed to breed?
If so, you do realize that a good portions of women on cm wouldn't be alive.

Think before you push those keys.

Quoting Crandi:

Savages should never be allowed to breed.  If the victim had a gun he would have never been a victim.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EvilPrincess
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Why do so many people forget that human beings ARE animals??

Quoting charleyd68:

It is, the stereotypes will persist til we stop them. I think, no I know it was more about the behaviour than the victim. It is much like animals because they perceive weakness and pounce. I've seen them do it to Blacks too.

Quoting Lissa0985:

In reality; all these types of video, just enforces stereotypes.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:20 PM

I guess it's fine because I am not forcing or making anyone agree with me. And you know as well as I, that there are those who are doing cartwheels right now.  I am Not saying it's not about race,(only IMO, I think it's pertaining to bullies and packs) not saying I don't  want others to have that opinion that it's non racial. It's how they feel,hell I see how it looks like a race "Thing",anyone with a genuine concern of a racially motivated attack because of the randomness, and barbaric nature and aren't using it and that young man to cross complain or use it for more racist rhetoric, fine this is a free country,and a public forum. But I know that some see the race not the crime and are using it to spread more hate! Those are the ones who don't care about the victim, no more then the NBPP,  cares about Trayvon's death or the circumstances of how he died. They want to spread hate, and that's who I was talking about. Not so much the Moms that answered, the ones who use it and him for their own twisted agendas!

Quoting LoveMyBoyK:

For the umpteenth time, not agreeing with your perpective on the issue and thinking race played a part IS NOT the equivalent of saying this crime proves anything about blacks and devaluing thr life of the victim.

Quoting charleyd68:

That's funny,hun if the OP is read it is pretty much a lock! If you want to continue to say misrepresenting, go  a head, as you said, people can't read my mind, so I care very little of your misinterpreting my intent, it's right there in the OP. And invitation to discuss race, simple, and different opinion, simple Other then you people have been adult about it,voiced their opinion, read others and debated. If a person only care that this crime proved them right or gave them justification and ugly thoughts toward black folks, you don't care about the victim. There are Titles on posts all the time, to get people to look at the post, and then the message is made clear. I damn sure not apologizing to you or anyone for wanting to discuss the elephant in the room. Some people want to believe it's a thing of the past, or that one race makes it about themselves, a fact to the need to share and discuss! No matter how many times you try to put words in my mouth or change my motives, the answers will remain the same. As long as one person wants to discuss it, it will be there. Don't try to make me into the bias one, read into what you will, that's how communications get jumbled! And Hatred keeps growing!

Quoting LoveMyBoyK:

I did read your words, hun, that is how I know you admitted to deliberately using the subject line to get certian people to respond.  The problem you can't seem to understand is that most people read a subject line, watch the video, RESPOND, and then might go back to read the whole thread -- so your misleading title being a misrepresentation of your position isn't going to be caught until they have already responded.  So getting pissy because people read your title and take it at face value is just ridiculous.  YOU misrepresented your position, did so deliberately, so being "tired" of having to explain is your own fault. 

Quoting charleyd68:

But you can for NOT reading the words!

Quoting LoveMyBoyK:

You are sick of having to explain that you did not actually mean what you said in your subject line, that you only said it to get people into your thread? Um, too bad, that was your choice, you cant fault others for not reading your mind.

Quoting charleyd68:

That's a bull shit generalization. I invited people to discuss, BTW, I am sick of explaining half my posts to people, I don't care if people agree with me, if you think the motive was race, great How do we fix? If People on here and in world wish to stay divided, so be it. Racism exist in every race, in the year of 2012, we still haven't conquered it. Feeling it was race, to be a fucking martyr makes things worse. Thinking it's race and genuine caring, is one thing, to use what happen to him to justify that racism  comes from blacks is a sick and twisted thing! I am not jumping on anyone, if you bothered to read, I admit that a true racist wouldn't care about a discussion at all, the ones with questions, and perceptions that want to answer are who I tried to reach, so go head with that other mess!

Quoting LoveMyBoyK:

Yes but your opinion that mob mentality is the motivator does not make it wrong, or racist, for someone else the hold theopinion that it wouldn't have happened if the victim hadn't been white. Some of you seem to think that merely mentioning race somehow diminshes the crime. You deliberately, and admittedly, baited your thread to try to "catch" racists only you define that as being anyone who doesn't share your view that race played no part.

Quoting charleyd68:

I am not trivializing anything. I've seen ugly, drunken ignorant mobs up close and personal, as I Looked at that footage I saw the same thing in every pack group beat down. His race may or may not be the issue, I don't think like these jackasses, I do however believe their is a difference between profiling and targeting! I opened a dialogue with a Title I knew certain Mothers here would gleefully join in. His being white doesn't lesson his vulnerability,they viewed him as weak! The whole crime was hideous!

Quoting LoveMyBoyK:

So it is okay for race to be presented as a reason for the Martin tragedy but those presenting race as a reason flr what happened in this video are trivializing the victim? How does that make sense?

Quoting charleyd68:

Because of the tone on CM since Trayvon Martin was murdered,some Ladies here have shown their true colors. I had Heard of this mugging before,then the video was IM'D to me, and because I had a lot of posts about the murder of a 17 year old,I watched this and thought I'd get people talking,  instead of snipping. When I saw It I thought reverse racism, but the more I saw the  more I realized that this was a pack mugging and the victim was targeted because he was perceived as week. Packs like animals try to one up each other and that's what I saw. We all know that this happens a lot and most often it's the same race. But I invited these Ladies to discuss the differences.

Quoting Iconoclast:

Can someone break down the video for me I am not really one to purposely watch ANYONE be attacked and watch humans act like animals.  And if you don't mind how does it figure into the OP.  Is this video "proof" that a certain race can be hateful to another??

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this

1 is already in custody, and the other two are on the way! And no, no human being should be treated that way!

Quoting girlsclubmom:

Quoting singlemom1208:

I couldn't watch the whole thing. Wonder if they will be charged with a "hate" crime.

Quoting charleyd68:

It's like human jackals or hyenas. He didn't have one person to help him!

Quoting Jacqalyn:

So sad, I coulnd't even finish watching it.

I am sure not. Only white hispanics do hate crimes.. don't you know? This is disgusting. Nothing like this should happen to anyone of any race and it applaing that nobody helped. I hoped the people involved are found and prosecuted .. monsters!

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:27 PM

I don't know it seems like a good reason to keep everyone separate! We are animals, but evolution missed those jackasses!

Quoting EvilPrincess:

Why do so many people forget that human beings ARE animals??

Quoting charleyd68:

It is, the stereotypes will persist til we stop them. I think, no I know it was more about the behaviour than the victim. It is much like animals because they perceive weakness and pounce. I've seen them do it to Blacks too.

Quoting Lissa0985:

In reality; all these types of video, just enforces stereotypes.

tweety101149
by Platinum Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting charleyd68:

No I was pointing out the crimes in the US, You like the Title suggest thought finally we can prove race, Well, everyone knows there are racist of every ethnic group. You also prove that you put import on color instead of crime. This video depicts a group of ignorant, cowardly jackasses zeroing in on a perceived weaker prey and attacked. And to your question,YES if that black man was perceived weak and or vulnerable, yes, because what You can't see is this is a crime while appalling to say the least, has happened and will continue to happen unless we find a solution to end it. Working together to end the crime!

Let me ask you this.,would you have posted this video, or more to the point would this video even been filmed if the victim was black?  Yes it's a crime, as was the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, but in my opinion  motivated by race,  Becaus Zimmerman would not have thought a white boy same age and in same clothing would have been precieved as suspicious.  And even though in this video, the white man was precieved as weak beacuse of size, demeanor or just because it was mob mentality...it can still smack of racism, because you and I know had it been a white crowd with the mob mentality and the victim was black it would have been classified as racially motivated and a hate crime. 

butterfly on headlynda  

Crandi
by Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Quoting EvilPrincess:

Really now?

Who decides who is a "savage"?
Not too long ago Native Americans were considered "savages".
Are you of the opinion Native Americans should've never been allowed to breed?
If so, you do realize that a good portions of women on cm wouldn't be alive.

The issue is not about native Americans, but about a savage mob that attacked a defenseless, innocent man.  Hopefully they don't breed anytime soon because what this society DOESN'T need are people who clearly have a depraved indifference toward their fellow man raising others in their likeness.  

Think before you push those keys.

Perhaps you should be preaching to those who need your wisdom and guidance.

Quoting Crandi:

Savages should never be allowed to breed.  If the victim had a gun he would have never been a victim.

Crandi
by Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 7:41 PM

"Free speech comes with a lot of responsibility, I am sorry you fail to see that."

I fail to see how my negative view of a savage mob beating a defenseless man creates any responsibility on my part. 

ReginaStar
by Gold Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting charleyd68:

I called you nothing and insinuated nothing! I made statements to your reply and forgot to put in (in general) I posted this,I watched the whole messed up thing, from the start of the video,those clowns didn't notice him,til he was pointed out. I  saw racism in it and then realize I saw this dumb crap many time before. IMO, I saw a pack mentality where the Jack asses were emboldened by each messed up deed. If he was pick due to race again IMO, it was his perceived weakness! If I was out to dismiss others opinion I wouldn't have posted it!

Quoting ReginaStar:

Quoting charleyd68:

That is your impression and you are welcomed to it. I 'm of a different opinion and neither  one takes away from the horrendous actions of a group of cowards. I am sick of a color divide that exist if your talking to like minded people. While you chit-chat about this man's ordeal, and only see black on white, you don't genuinely care about the victim at all!  Just the opportunity to point and say, see this is what THEY ARE LIKE, OR ABOUT OR SAVAGES! I see a man victimize for no reason, there is no good reason for what happened to him, and he is the victim  that I care about. What ever race he is doesn't lesson his pain and terror. Or make it better or worse, regardless of people championing him for their own agendas. As long as it's about race and not fellow humans, we FAIL him and anyone else victimized by crime and cowardly bullies!

Quoting ReginaStar:

I seen this on another site.

I feel it was very racially motivated. I think he was very much target cause he was a white dude among black dudes and no one was around. Although it could have happened to anyone of any color I don't doubt for a sec his skin is what caught the attention of the people around him and left him as a easy target.

Wow Savages really. So just b/c I feel this man was attacked b/c of his race that means I think my husband and children are savages?

Firstly I am a Travon supporter and most certainly see that is not only a case of personal racism but also institutional racism. Thinks for prejudging me based on me seeing the racism in BOTH cases. Denying race had no part in this case is no better then the folks denying race had a part in Travons case. If you can see the racism in either you should be able to see it in both, otherwise IMO your looked through a biased pair of classes.

That's exactly what makes it a hate crime.

Jaliyah  My video here

ReginaStar
by Gold Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Quoting Iconoclast:

Quoting ReginaStar:

Quoting Iconoclast:

Quoting ReginaStar:

I seen this on another site.

I feel it was very racially motivated. I think he was very much target cause he was a white dude among black dudes and no one was around. Although it could have happened to anyone of any color I don't doubt for a sec his skin is what caught the attention of the people around him and left him as a easy target.

Once again I ask what makes you think that because people share a common complexion they will be spared from the attack by a mob? What makes you think that their actions will take on some Christ-like caring tone because of that skin tone?? Or are you just wishfully thinking so because then it aptly demonizes black people in the way you already see them?

It's not about not being attacked b/c of color it's about being attacked b/c of color. Clear difference. MAYBE IN YOUR WORLD, BUT IT'S GIBBERISH IN MINE EXPLAIN IF YOU WILL.  He is not the first nor will he be the last. A white man in a all black setting sets up as being a possible victim just the same a black man in an all white setting sets him up as being a possible victim. ONCE AGAIN IN YOUR WORLD, BALTIMORE ISN'T A NON WHITE CITY.  TO EXPECT TO BE A VICTIM WOULD REALLY INSINUATE THAT THE POPULATION IS LITTLE TO NO (INSERT RACE HERE) WHICH IS INCORRECT).  We still sadly live in a world where race matters and race makes you a target for hate crimes.  

How is you think I see black people? People like my children, my husband, my sister in law and brother in law, some of my best friends, my sistah circle women I visit with quarterly? YOU VISIT WITH THEM QUARTERLY, YOU ACTUALLY MEASURE THE TIME?  THAT IS STRANGE.  AND THE COLOR OF YOUR FAMILY DOESN'T NOT MEAN THAT YOU WOULD/WILL NOT MAKE AND ASSERT COMMENTS/FEELINGS THAT ARE RACIST.  There is both white and black people who have issues with people of different races aswell as Hispanics and asians. I've been the only white person in all black settings time and time again I had no issues.  BUT YOU JUST SAID THAT MADE YOU AN AUTOMATIC VICTIM.  WHERE YOU A VICTIM??  RIGHT NOW YOU ARE TALKING OUT OF BOTH SIDES OF YOUR MOUTH.  I am welcomed but I've also found myself experiencing things like having my car kicked for no other reason the practical reason I was white in black neighborhood stopped a stop sign. REALLY SO YOU ARE COMFORTABLE ALTHOUGH YOU WERE A POSSIBLE/ACTUAL VICTIM BECAUSE OF RACE WHERE YOU FEEL SO COMFORTABLE.  DID YOU TELL THEM ABOUT ALL THE FAMILY YOU VISIT QUARTERLY MAYBE THAT WOULD HAVE HELPED?? Race attacks happen everyday by white, black, asian, Hispanic, etc. people. 

He was attacked b/c of his color. How much more clearer does it have to be. This is the same crap white folk try to do when racism happens to black people. Make up excuses to why it had to be some other reason than what it is.

Who said anything about CITY? I said setting. You can be a white male living in 90% white city and still find your self in a black setting and a vitcim of hate crime as a result.

LOL yes our sistah circle meetings where I started out the only white female until I started taking my white friends are quarterly. I have no issue what so ever being in all black settings. In fact I'm quite comfortable. I asked what it is you think I think about the people in my life. I didn't say the first thing about what you talking about. I didn't say HAVING those friends/family meant anything although it's a damn good indicator of probability I must say.

LOL your kidding me right. If you are not attacked or something how exactly could you ever be a victim?

Yes I am b/c I don't let one bad apple spoil a bunch. I could be a victim of the KKK due to my marriage but that wouldn't cause me to fear white people or all white surroundings. LOL as if I talked to the strange guy who just looked at me and kicked my car. UM yeah I pulled off. How about I give another experience. Neighborhood we just moved from my kid got her bike stole. One day I saw a man late teens early 20's on her bike and I pulled over and comforted him. He wouldn't give me my child's bike back and when I told him I was going to send my husband after him he made a negative comment about ain't no white mother fucker getting shit for him. After arguing with dude for a good 30 min. and then sending my husband out to find him though he was gone a few days later my husband came home with my daughters bike. He gave my black husband no problem what so ever. If my husband would have been white that would have not happened.

Jaliyah  My video here

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)