Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I AM WATCHING STAND UP COMEDY..................

Posted by   + Show Post

I AM HAVING A DAY, SO NETFLIX AND STAND UP COMEDY, SO LADIES,

WHO'S YOUR FAVORTIE COMIDIEAN ?

WHAT KIND OF COMDEY DO YOU LIKE?

WHAT'S FUNNY FOR YOU?sidesplittinglaughter

In my Opininon No Disrespect

by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Replies (41-50):
charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:11 AM

He does have some ways about him! His commercial It Killed me

Quoting Euphoric:

Gitrdone

JackelineEllis
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Mitch Hedburg!

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Kevin Hart, I'm a grown little man! Jo Koy,stand up And chapelle show!

Quoting stacymomof2:

I don't keep up on comedians.  I just saw the Tosh guy recently for the first time, he was kind of funny but in a really, really college age douche kind of way.  I really used to like Chris Rock, so damn funny!  Jake Glfianakis (?) I've seen him a couple of times and laughed out loud.  Really I haven't seen anyone really funny lately but I do like comedy so I hope people post new ones I can check out.

krysstizzle
by DeepThought on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I want to marry dave chapelle, George Lopez reminds me of half my family and o think he's been spying on them. I first saw a video of Paul mooney about 10 (?) Years ago, never heard of him before and got the vidoes on a whim, and he blew me away. It was the "jesus was black" one.

Elle's just goofy and hilarious to me. And Wanda sykes. Man, now im in the mood to watch stand up!

Quoting charleyd68:

David Chapelle yes,George Lopez is crazy, Paul Mooney is getting up there, he was mad, and denounced the N word!

Quoting krysstizzle:

Favorites stand ups are dave chapelle, George Lopez, Paul mooney, ellen, Ricky gervaise.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Join me, Ellen cracks me up too. But Kevin Hart, I'm a grown Little Man, is hilarious and Jamie fox, old stuff and def comedy!

Quoting krysstizzle:

I want to marry dave chapelle, George Lopez reminds me of half my family and o think he's been spying on them. I first saw a video of Paul mooney about 10 (?) Years ago, never heard of him before and got the vidoes on a whim, and he blew me away. It was the "jesus was black" one.

Elle's just goofy and hilarious to me. And Wanda sykes. Man, now im in the mood to watch stand up!

Quoting charleyd68:

David Chapelle yes,George Lopez is crazy, Paul Mooney is getting up there, he was mad, and denounced the N word!

Quoting krysstizzle:

Favorites stand ups are dave chapelle, George Lopez, Paul mooney, ellen, Ricky gervaise.

Bubbles318
by Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this

The last special Katt did was "It's Pimpin, Pimpin." (I believe, anyway.) I went to that show in Boston! It was so great! 

Quoting charleyd68:

Old Katt, Pimpodelic, Pimping, Pimping! American Hustler!?

Quoting BV88:

Old Kat Williams shit kills me.

CafeMom Tickers
charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:31 AM
1 mom liked this

He did American Hustler like a movie and has three or four others before him, it is funny!

Quoting Bubbles318:

The last special Katt did was "It's Pimpin, Pimpin." (I believe, anyway.) I went to that show in Boston! It was so great! 

Quoting charleyd68:

Quoting BV88:

jessilin0113
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Louis CK, Bill Hicks, Joel McHale, and surprisingly, Doug Stanhope.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bubbles318
by Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:34 AM
1 mom liked this

"American Hustle" was before "It's Pimpin, Pimpin." I remember seeing it on TV and hoped he'd have an entrance like that one. LMAO. Either way though..not to nitpick..he's HILARIOUS!

Quoting charleyd68:

He did American Hustler like a movie and has three or four others before him, it is funny!

Quoting Bubbles318:

Quoting charleyd68:

Quoting BV88:

CafeMom Tickers
charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:52 AM

That's cool, I don't know the rotation. I did like that every day I'm hustling song that makes you dance at work a micky ds!

Quoting Bubbles318:

"American Hustle" was before "It's Pimpin, Pimpin." I remember seeing it on TV and hoped he'd have an entrance like that one. LMAO. Either way though..not to nitpick..he's HILARIOUS!

Quoting charleyd68:

Quoting Bubbles318:

Quoting charleyd68:

Quoting BV88:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)