Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

THE FLAG IS GONE. Have You Noticed?

THE FLAG IS GONE. Have You Noticed?

For a long time, we have noticed that the decor at the White House has changed since BHO moved in.

The Oval Office is now stripped of the traditional red, white, and blue,and replaced with middle eastern wallpaper, drapes, and decor.. The hallway that he walks out of to talk to the press now has middle eastern chairs, drapes, etc. And the thing that has bothered me the most is the bright yellow drape behind him every time he speaks from the white house. It has Arabic symbols on it and has been there from the beginning.
Today I received this and it clearly shows what I have been noticing. That bright yellow curtain is highly visible, but as you scroll down, you will see what is predominantly absent. Also, as you look at the pictures of other presidents speaking from the same spot, look at the traditional 'American' background and decor as opposed to the new decor. Trust me when I say that this is intentional. It should alarm every American.
What is missing at Barack Hussein Obama's press conference?

No it is not the teleprompters. See the other presidents pics for a clue.

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

GEORGE WALKER BUSH

WILLIAM JEFFERSON BLYTHE CLINTON

GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH

RONALD WILSON REAGAN

That's right...no American flags!!!
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Replies (91-100):
LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:17 PM
Blow me.

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting LauraKW:

How fucking stupid. I thought you were better than this, poods.

Oh Laura....it makes me sad that after ALL these years, you STILL don't get me. 

Watch your language, you're a professed  Christian.  ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Quoting LauraKW:

Blow me.

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting LauraKW:

How fucking stupid. I thought you were better than this, poods.

Oh Laura....it makes me sad that after ALL these years, you STILL don't get me. 

Watch your language, you're a professed  Christian.  ;)

Now THAT was NOT nice. 

:p

Be sweet, Laura...I know you can do it.  ;)

-Eilish-
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting -Eilish-:

Quoting lovemybabies32:

Everytime this issue of Baraks patriotism comes up its always out of the mouth of a white person, or an article written by a white person or a blog written by a white person. Why is this?

You've also got a lot of white people speaking against this .... so why is this?

Elish, I have learned that ANY joke, cartoon or criticism against Obama is going to be seen as racist by someone.  Happens every time. 

It's true ... just calling 'em out.

gludwig2000
by Gina on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:25 PM

ROFL, All is fair in Love and War, as long as the Republicans are doing the dirty deeds! What a laugh, but I wonder how long before we start questioning his birth certificate and religious back ground and beliefs again?

katy_kay08
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:25 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting katy_kay08:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/photos/ovaloffice.asp

This is false, but that is generally the case with these email forwards.  (BTW, this one is 2 years old) 

And still going strong.  lol

I remember a recent post where you were quite upset that false information was being posted as fact in regards to Romney.  I would think you might take more care before doing what you were so upset at others for doing.  

muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Quoting -Eilish-:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting -Eilish-:

Quoting lovemybabies32:

Everytime this issue of Baraks patriotism comes up its always out of the mouth of a white person, or an article written by a white person or a blog written by a white person. Why is this?

You've also got a lot of white people speaking against this .... so why is this?

Elish, I have learned that ANY joke, cartoon or criticism against Obama is going to be seen as racist by someone.  Happens every time. 

I can tell you that people in my life dont like Obama for 2 reasons 1) he is black and 2) he is a secret muslim.

It is what it is. Not saying all who dislike him do so for those reasons, but, there are a great many who do.

-Eilish-
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Quoting muslimahpj:

Quoting -Eilish-:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting -Eilish-:

Quoting lovemybabies32:

I can tell you that people in my life dont like Obama for 2 reasons 1) he is black and 2) he is a secret muslim.

It is what it is. Not saying all who dislike him do so for those reasons, but, there are a great many who do.

And I'm just doing my best to ensure that the majority opinion isn't that all people who disagree with Obama must be white racists wearing tin-foil hats. Some of us dislike him because we see how damaging his policies are.

quotes Eilish likes

“The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting; it has been found difficult and left untried.”

G.K. Chesterton

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:32 PM
You equate "stupid" with belief? I believe I said this post was "fucking stupid" to which you immediately questioned my faith.

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting LauraKW:

You know some people will...

Quoting FromAtoZ:

People are taking this seriously?  Wow.

You yourself did, Laura....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angevil53
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:37 PM

before it was he was too patriotic with his head on a flag now it's not too much, get a friggin grip people

muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Quoting -Eilish-:

Quoting muslimahpj:

Quoting -Eilish-:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting -Eilish-:

Quoting lovemybabies32:

And I'm just doing my best to ensure that the majority opinion isn't that all people who disagree with Obama must be white racists wearing tin-foil hats. Some of us dislike him because we see how damaging his policies are.

Maybe so, but, from where I live and what I have seen and heard, I dont believe that to be the majority.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN