Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
Ok i see a lot of abortion posts and a lot of pa posts.
So hypotheticaly if a woman got pregnant with a child she could or would not support by working and refused adoption as an option. She chooses either to abort or raise the child fully on pa ( government housing, welfare check, foodstamps , wic, free lunch, &clothing vouchers) what in your opinion is the better choice?
There are no other options because this is simply the choice some people make.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Replies (101-108):
ReginaStar
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:59 AM
PA
Taurus_Girl78
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:33 PM

I don't believe in abortion or welfare. If you can't afford 1 child you shouldn't keep having multiple children.

ArianasMama2007
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:13 PM
I said nothing about multiple children

Quoting Taurus_Girl78:

I don't believe in abortion or welfare. If you can't afford 1 child you shouldn't keep having multiple children.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Taurus_Girl78
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Quoting ArianasMama2007:

Quoting Taurus_Girl78:

Okay then you shouldn't have any kids if you can't afford them. Is that better??

ArianasMama2007
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:19 PM
Lol you didn't actually read the question did you?...... you just saw pa and abortion and your urge to bash couldn't be controlled

Quoting Taurus_Girl78:

Quoting ArianasMama2007:

Quoting Taurus_Girl78:

Okay then you shouldn't have any kids if you can't afford them. Is that better??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Taurus_Girl78
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Quoting ArianasMama2007:

Lol you didn't actually read the question did you?...... you just saw pa and abortion and your urge to bash couldn't be controlled

Quoting Taurus_Girl78:

Quoting ArianasMama2007:

Quoting Taurus_Girl78:

Umm  I am  not bashing. I just don't believe in abortion or Pa. Good day to ya!!

ArianasMama2007
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:39 PM
And you opened a post with 2 things you don't believe in as the title..... why ?

Quoting Taurus_Girl78:

Quoting ArianasMama2007:

Quoting Taurus_Girl78:

Quoting ArianasMama2007:

Quoting Taurus_Girl78:

Umm  I am  not bashing. I just don't believe in abortion or Pa. Good day to ya!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Taurus_Girl78
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Quoting ArianasMama2007:

And you opened a post with 2 things you don't believe in as the title..... why ?

Quoting Taurus_Girl78:

Quoting ArianasMama2007:

Quoting Taurus_Girl78:

Quoting ArianasMama2007:

Quoting Taurus_Girl78:

Because you asked " what in your opinion is the better choice?"

My answer was legit.  I said I don't beleive in abortion or PA and explained. I don't have to agree with you. Sorry.lol. Have a nice day :>)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)