Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Im scared for my daughter (Uodate in blue)

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:25 PM
  • 45 Replies

my life is nuts right now and scary. My daughter is pregnant and I'm gonna be a grandma again! Now here is the scary part she has a heart issue and they are sending us to a cardiologist tomorrow morning. I hope it isn't severe but her older sister and grandma are stressed and im trying not to be but i know her being at rest having one out of ten beats beat wrong is not good. Please think positive thoughts for her or give any knowledge to me that might make me feel better or prepared. Thank you all.

Well the doctor is not sure what is going on so now we are getting a mobile EKG for her to wear for a month so she can record every time her issues happen. Luckily he does think they can stabilize it with meds. so that's a relief. Thank you all for your good thoughts and prayers!!!

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JessT5280
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:27 PM

What do you mean by one of ten beats 'wrong'?  Like PVC's/PAC's? 

muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Hugs, honey. Just try to stay positive. I have heart issues and it isnt anything to serious, hopefully it will be the same with her.

PM me if you need someone to talk to. I have missed you. Congrats on the grandbaby.

mommyivy25
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:29 PM
I can honestly say that I freak out quickly for any and everything, but try to stay calm and positive until u see the Dr. I will pray that everything goes well, please keep us posted on how everything goes. (hugs)
roxy27
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:29 PM
Sending prayers and positive thoughs your way. Good luck and I hope everything goes good tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pixie92
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:35 PM
her ekg showed a hear aretmis at 10 percent. They didnt really tell me much execpt that it means i out of ten beats beat wrong or off and just set us up with a cardiologist that deals with teens. He comes here from colorado once a month and they got her in with him one week from the ekg and we are the first appointment which stressed me even more.

Quoting JessT5280:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GotSomeKids
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Hang in there sweety!!!!!

hugs

pixie92
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:39 PM
thank you all. I have missed being in the group and miss talking to you all. I really started stressing when they gor her in with this cardiologist as fast as they did and made us the first appointment. Actually they got us in with him a half hour before they even open. I just want her and the baby to be ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessT5280
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Quoting pixie92:

her ekg showed a hear aretmis at 10 percent. They didnt really tell me much execpt that it means i out of ten beats beat wrong or off and just set us up with a cardiologist that deals with teens. He comes here from colorado once a month and they got her in with him one week from the ekg and we are the first appointment which stressed me even more.

Quoting JessT5280:

I'm sorry momma. (hugs) 

Try not to stress out about it. They may have just happened to have an opening or a cancellation from someone else and were able to get her in quickly.  That's happened to me before ... 

I have multiple heart arrhythmia issues and take medications to help control my rate & rhythm. 

I hope everything turns out alright, keep us posted! 

Citygirlk
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:00 PM

i have that same issue do you know what stage its in.

Quoting pixie92:

Quoting JessT5280:

pixie92
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:17 PM
i didnt know there were stages. They didnt even want to tell me about the ekg they just got stuck telling me because they had to give me the ekg for the cardiologist.

Quoting Citygirlk:

i have that same issue do you know what stage its in.

Quoting pixie92:

Quoting JessT5280:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)