Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tyler Perry

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:05 PM
  • 20 Replies

Tyler Perry's studios caught fire today and they are still trying to put it out in Atlanta.

4-alarm fire at Tyler Perry Studios in Atlanta, firefighters say

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/05/01/4-alarm-blaze-at-tyler-perry-studios-in-atlanta-firefighters-say/#ixzz1tg5iRgAZ

They said there is no word if he is there or not.

If it was yours would you be there?

Fear of serious injury alone cannot justify oppression of free speech and assembly. Men feared witches and burnt women. It is the function of speech to free men from the bondage of irrational fears.
Louis D. Brandeis
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Oh wow.

Arroree
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 11:27 PM

Hopefully he wasn't inside. It'll be interesting to see if they can figure out how it "caught fire".

If he wasn't inside then as much as he would want to be there to oversee the efforts to put out the fire he, as would any other non fireman, would simply be in the way and impede the fire departments efforts to get the blaze under control.

romalove
by Roma on May. 1, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Big Momma's House O' Fire?

stormcris
by Christy on May. 1, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Apparently

Quoting romalove:

Fear of serious injury alone cannot justify oppression of free speech and assembly. Men feared witches and burnt women. It is the function of speech to free men from the bondage of irrational fears.
Louis D. Brandeis
stormcris
by Christy on May. 1, 2012 at 11:30 PM

It didn't seem that they thought he was inside when they were commenting on where or not he was there. But, then sometimes it is hard to tell with the way the news people deliver information.

Quoting Arroree:

Hopefully he wasn't inside. It'll be interesting to see if they can figure out how it "caught fire".

If he wasn't inside then as much as he would want to be there to oversee the efforts to put out the fire he, as would any other non fireman, would simply be in the way and impede the fire departments efforts to get the blaze under control.

Louis D. Brandeis
JoshRachelsMAMA
by JRM on May. 1, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Quoting romalove:

Madea's House O'fire...........

(Big Momma is Martin Lawrence)

....I am only responsible for what I say,NOT for what you understand.....
Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on May. 1, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Yikes

romalove
by Roma on May. 1, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Quoting JoshRachelsMAMA:

Quoting romalove:

Oh yes, you're right!  I have seen a couple of Tyler Perry's movies, I should have known that.  :-)

stormcris
by Christy on May. 1, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Awe I knew it was Lawrence but thought Perry had something to do with directing it. So much for that lol.

Quoting JoshRachelsMAMA:

Quoting romalove:

Louis D. Brandeis
AdellesMom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:47 PM

That's sad! I hoope he wasn't in there!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured